LTT Discord issue

Hello, i need help... so i recently made a discord and after two weeks i decided to actually use it. I joined the Star Trek discord but then after that i tried to add the Official LTT discord. I read absolutely everything i believe and have tried to click join and the react button to join and nothing. It just goes back to the default screen, says i have now joined, but then nothing at all has happened and i am indeed not in the discord. i try again and nothing. After that i linked the LTT forum account to my discord and still nothing..

i know in past posts people have suggested contacting a mod or using a vpn or other forms of troubleshooting and i have gotten nowhere. I originally thought it was something with me me but at this point i am almost sure it is not me. maybe the program or something else, but i cant figure out what is actually wrong to begin with. 

I also did try to contact the mods and it wont actually send the message to momo or anybody else. SO i am now turning to the forum as i have actually done all i can think of and find online. if anyone can help i and many others who may have this issue would very much appreciate it. 

1 hour ago, HaileyCat said:

Hello, i need help... so i recently made a discord and after two weeks i decided to actually use it. I joined the Star Trek discord but then after that i tried to add the Official LTT discord. I read absolutely everything i believe and have tried to click join and the react button to join and nothing. It just goes back to the default screen, says i have now joined, but then nothing at all has happened and i am indeed not in the discord. i try again and nothing. After that i linked the LTT forum account to my discord and still nothing..

i know in past posts people have suggested contacting a mod or using a vpn or other forms of troubleshooting and i have gotten nowhere. I originally thought it was something with me me but at this point i am almost sure it is not me. maybe the program or something else, but i cant figure out what is actually wrong to begin with. 

I also did try to contact the mods and it wont actually send the message to momo or anybody else. SO i am now turning to the forum as i have actually done all i can think of and find online. if anyone can help i and many others who may have this issue would very much appreciate it. 

Unfortunetly the LTT Discord and the LTT Forum are moderated independently. LTT Forum Moderators have no direct influence on the LTT Discord.

31 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

Did you link your phone number to your discord account?

This ^^^ would be my first question as well.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I am also having this issue, and cant message a MOD as we dont share a server.