XPS 15 alternatives with dedicated GPU

Looking to replace my Dell XPS 15 9570 with something as capable as it but a different brand. Ever since I bought it last year, it has been giving me tons of problems. I am finally decided to sell this junk. My problems consist of random shutdowns, BSODs, WiFi & Bluetooth randomly dropping out, battery draining by itself, it turning on by itself in my backpack literally on fire and the fans at 100%. Funny thing is, I actually had two BSODs in a row while I was attempting to write this article. 

Troubleshooting wise I tried everything. 

1. Update BIOS, reset to factory defaults

2. Restore Windows via the Dell Recovery Tool

3. Restore Windows via the Media Creation Tool (get a super clean install)

4. Contacted Dell, they said sorry out of warranty, please use our Dell Recovery Tool

5. Manually installed drivers from the Dell website 

Now even though these problems, I really like the Dell as a laptop. It has decent performance rocking a six core i7 with a GTX 1050-TI Max-Q. Sure the thermal performance may be lacking but after replacing thermal paste, it has been okay for me. Battery life is amazing (if it doesn't drain by itself) housing a 96-WaH unit. The best part of all, RAM and SSD are upgradable. And the screen is very bright and beautiful 4k panel. I believe it's the perfect blend for a laptop.

But I gave up on the laptop because of the problems and I am trying to find a good alternative similar to it's characteristics. Would love to hear some suggestions for alternatives. 

Specs: Intel Core i7 2600k | Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3 | EVGA 1080 FTW2 Gaming | Kingston HyperX Red 16GB | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Corsair CX600 | 
Lian Li Lancool-II white

Laptop: ASUS ROG Zephyrus M15 (Intel i7, 16GB, RTX 2070) | 2013 MacBook Pro 15 (Intel i7, 16GB, GT750M)

Thinkpad X1 Extreme, maybe.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Thinkpad X1 Extreme seems like a nice choice. Somewhat pricey but I am most likely going to buy used. Although, I am a little worried about the thermal solution they have going on. Looks pretty insufficient. But I guess they had to keep the thickness and weight down. 

Specs: Intel Core i7 2600k | Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3 | EVGA 1080 FTW2 Gaming | Kingston HyperX Red 16GB | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Corsair CX600 | 
Lian Li Lancool-II white

Laptop: ASUS ROG Zephyrus M15 (Intel i7, 16GB, RTX 2070) | 2013 MacBook Pro 15 (Intel i7, 16GB, GT750M)

Are you buying in US? Budget? Preferred max weight and min battery life?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Like people were saying, the X1 Extreme/P1. Temps are okay if you use good thermal paste. It also helps to undervolt. The issue would be battery life, as it has a smaller battery than the XPS 15 9570 (94 Wh vs the X1E/P1's 80 Wh). Put a 4K display on it and you'll maybe get four hours of battery if you're only doing light work or web browsing.