What kinda M.2 NVIe ssd is the best pick

FinOxy

Hi, I am looking to uprage my current system with one of those NVIe SSDs. But I have no idea which. Upraging from SATA 3.0 SSD. Just  been loking for one, with bets read and write speeds

So, any quides you think would be helpful. 

3 minutes ago, Tapio Markkanen said:

with bets read and write speeds

For the best read- and write-speeds, you need to look for PCIe 4.0 NVMe - drives, like e.g. the Gigabyte 2TB AORUS NVMe at 500€.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Well, I think I frased myself little bit wrong there. What kinda one would make difference from my old one

15 minutes ago, Tapio Markkanen said:

Well, I think I frased myself little bit wrong there. What kinda one would make difference from my old one

If it's for gaming, an NVMe-drive won't make that much of a difference from a SATA-drive. For video-editing and other similar tasks that utilize storage heavily, an NVMe-drive would make more sense. Also, you didn't say anything about the size you'd be looking for, like e.g. the Intel 660p 1TB or bigger is a good, budget NVMe-drive suitable for games and similar not-very-write-heavy tasks, but the 500GB 660p isn't worth buying -- the size of the drive affects its performance.

The 1TB 660p is at 145€ at Jimm's -- https://www.jimms.fi/fi/Product/Show/144558/ssdpeknw010t8x1/intel-1tb-660p-series-m-2-nvme-ssd-levy-1800-1800-mb-s-retail

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Spoiler
23 hours ago, WereCatf said:

If it's for gaming, an NVMe-drive won't make that much of a difference from a SATA-drive. For video-editing and other similar tasks that utilize storage heavily, an NVMe-drive would make more sense. Also, you didn't say anything about the size you'd be looking for, like e.g. the Intel 660p 1TB or bigger is a good, budget NVMe-drive suitable for games and similar not-very-write-heavy tasks, but the 500GB 660p isn't worth buying -- the size of the drive affects its performance.

The 1TB 660p is at 145€ at Jimm's -- https://www.jimms.fi/fi/Product/Show/144558/ssdpeknw010t8x1/intel-1tb-660p-series-m-2-nvme-ssd-levy-1800-1800-mb-s-retail

Yeah. This is my first time buying ssd, and I want 500 gb.