Nvme Drive Extremely slow Write Speed

I have this NVMe SSD in my laptop and i feel like its really slow and sluggish for normal using.
Here are the results.
Can you guys advice what could be the reason.

SSD: THNSN5256GPUK NVMe PCIe M.2 256GB

NVME.JPG.f072d99a3f5ffaf74ca0cb90f5aa480f.JPG

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

How old is the drive? Could be that either the controller is failing, a flash chip has failed or it has reached near it's max write limit. Every ssd has a maximum amount of data that can be written to the chips before it stops allowing writes. Regardless, there's not much you can do to save a problematic drive and unless you can rule drive failure out I would begin backing everything important up if it's not already. Also, worthwhile to look into if your particular laptop has a user upgradeable ssd. You may be able to find a teardown online or if not, you can try opening it yourself and finding out.

43 minutes ago, featherwolf said:

How old is the drive? Could be that either the controller is failing, a flash chip has failed or it has reached near it's max write limit. Every ssd has a maximum amount of data that can be written to the chips before it stops allowing writes. Regardless, there's not much you can do to save a problematic drive and unless you can rule drive failure out I would begin backing everything important up if it's not already. Also, worthwhile to look into if your particular laptop has a user upgradeable ssd. You may be able to find a teardown online or if not, you can try opening it yourself and finding out.

I think its been 1 year.
I use this laptop so less so i don't think its failing near.
Not sure what is the issue.
I searched alot about this on google but unable to find any fix.

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w