Okay guys! I am planning on my first gaming/ editing rig! My plan is to use the H440 from NZXT. Now I love the clean look but my only complaint is that the top and front only have that little strip on the sides for airflow. My solution? Modding!

My plan is to take the front and top panels and cut holes in them to fit these billet "slotted" fan covers from Mnpctech.

http://mnpctech.com/pc-computer-cooling-fans-grills-custom/billet-pro-line-120mm-adjustable-slotted-insert.html

On this page it shows only a single 120mm cover. Now that would be fine but I want to have six of these in total, three on front and three on top and I don't think it will look good as three separate covers. What I'd much rather have is something that looks like this.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/14706/flc-mnp-34/MNPCTech_CNC_Machined_Billet_Pro-Line_Aluminum_Adjustable_360_Rotating_Slotted_Radiator_Grill_-_Dual_120mm_-_Black.html

But in a 360mm long configuration.

My question is does anyone know where I could find this? Or if it even exists? 

Thanks in advance! :)

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Oh thanks! Couldn't find that when I searched.

Anytime. I'm quite interested in how your H440's going to turn out with those on.

• 1 year later...