I need some help

Loozher

Hey everyone, So i'm planning on building a pc... I know how to build it and everything... I used to build and mess around on quite old pc's.... And i need help.... So in the text doc i attached.. Can someone please tell me what parts or things im missing.. Thanks

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sKTQsk

instead of a text file, you should create a pcpartpicker.com list so that we don't have to download anything.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Why did you attach a .txt doc instead of just putting the text in the text box? Some/most people here aren't going to download a file, especially if it could easily be embedded into the post. 

1 minute ago, Loozher said:

Sorry im new to this forum

Not trying to be mean, you're just more likely to get responses if you make the information more easily accessible. By the way welcome to the forum!

1 minute ago, The_russian said:

Not trying to be mean, you're just more likely to get responses if you make the information more easily accessible. By the way welcome to the forum!

Thank you.. I'll make sure to do that next time.. 

@Loozher your thread was moved to the appropriate section.

As someone mentioned, there's a website called PC Part Picker, it helps with making build list ;

https://pcpartpicker.com/

You can make a list and then share the link so that everyone can see the build and modify it to help and share back the link to the modified build.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

2 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

As someone mentioned, there's a website called PC Part Picker, it helps with making build list ;

You can make a list and then share the link so that everyone can see the build and modify it to help and share back the link to the modified build.

Alright thank you

8 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

I just changed it to pcparkpicker, thank you

7 minutes ago, Loozher said:

I just changed it to pcparkpicker, thank you

You copy/pasted the website URL, the one you need to copy/paste is the one I circled in red ;)

IMG_20200607_211154.thumb.jpg.40d32b7bbcd89ed2062fa680a2339423.jpg

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

24 minutes ago, Loozher said:

Tough to recommend 9th gen intel, either ryzen or 10th gen is what you want.

What is the main use for this PC?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

10 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Tough to recommend 9th gen intel, either ryzen or 10th gen is what you want.

What is the main use for this PC?

Mainly Gaming and recording/streaming

31 minutes ago, Loozher said:

Mainly Gaming and recording/streaming

Are you buying in the united states?

Primary PC:

25 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Are you buying in the united states?

Australia, Thats why the prices are high

Primary PC:

They're basically the same.  But go for the 10700k if you can for the newer motherboards and better support.  And if your just gaming, the 10600k is a great way to save a bit of money because it completed handily with the 9900k in games.

ALL AMD ALL THE TIME: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | 32GB DDR4-3600 CL16 G.Skill RAM | Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Motherboard | Powercolor RX 5700 XT Red Devil | 1TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 NVME Boot Drive | 1TB Samsung 860 QVO Game Drive | Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic Black Case | Corsair RM750 Power Supply | Corsair H150i Pro 360mm Liquid Cooler | 7x Noctua NF-P12 120mm PWM Fans | Acer XV272U 27" 1440p 144hz IPS & VG270U 27" 1440p 75hz IPS | Logitech G610 Keyboard, Z625 2.1 Speakers, C920 Webcam | Glorious Gaming Model D Mouse | Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface | Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone | Beyerdynamics DT770 Pro Headset | Kingston Cloud Revolver S Headset |Microsoft Windows 10 Professional

Main hoe turned side piece NAS/HTPC/f@h slampig: Intel i7 4790k under Corsair H105 | ASRock Z97 Extreme 4 | 32GB DDR3-1866 Crucial Ballastix | EVGA GTX 1070 SC | 250GB Samsung 850 Evo SATA drive | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | NZXT H440 | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro | 55" Samsung 4K QLED

Support Stack:  Cyberpower 1300VA UPS backup | Google Nest Wifi + Gigabit Fiber Internet | Raspberry Pi 3 pihole | 2x Unmanaged Netgear GS308 Switches

Pre-ordered and on it's way:  Ducky Mecha Mini v2 w/ Cherry Browns.  On the road to De-Logiteching my rig.  Keyboard/Mouse down.  Webcam/Speakers to go.

I think you can save money on the Corsair SSD. Get a cheaper one, you shouldn't feel the difference.There are some cheaper 2080 TIs too - you may take a look at them. If you choosed this card because it looks cool, maybe you can find a cheaper cool looking one.

If you wanna spend that much money, you should wait for big Navi / Rtx 3000.

Whats a good Motherboard for a i7-10700k? Since it's LGA1200 it wont fit with the z390 Aorus pro

7 hours ago, Loozher said:

Would a i7-10700k or i9-9900k Be better  for gaming?

No, gaming focused PCs need only 6 cores right now. An i7 with 8 cores might help if you esclusively want to stream with the CPU, but using nvenc off the 2080 ti will also deliver a very high quality stream.

5 hours ago, koptr said:

If you wanna spend that much money, you should wait for big Navi / Rtx 3000.

That's at least september away, with no actual concrete release date. If OP needs a PC now and not in a few months, there's no point in waiting that long.

22 minutes ago, Loozher said:

Whats a good Motherboard for a i7-10700k? Since it's LGA1200 it wont fit with the z390 Aorus pro

I linked a Z490 motherboard in the build list I made

Primary PC:

9 hours ago, Loozher said:

Australia, Thats why the prices are high

So what is your budget in $AUS ?

Also what monitor are you going to be gaming on ?

21 hours ago, lee32uk said:

So what is your budget in $AUS ?

Also what monitor are you going to be gaming on ?

144hz Samsung

22 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

No, gaming focused PCs need only 6 cores right now. An i7 with 8 cores might help if you esclusively want to stream with the CPU, but using nvenc off the 2080 ti will also deliver a very high quality stream.

That's at least september away, with no actual concrete release date. If OP needs a PC now and not in a few months, there's no point in waiting that long.

I linked a Z490 motherboard in the build list I made

I have a pc at the moment, You can see the specs in my profile.. But i am looking for an upgrade.. I can still run games fine but when games start getting harder on specs im gonna need it