I can not boot into Windows 10

oliwerstjerna

I have installed windows 10 to a kingston uv400 120gb from a usb drive but can not boot into windows, I Have tried to install it as GPT and it worked but didnt boot and I was not able to install it as MBR. And I can only se my ssd as P1 in the BIOS and I habe tried to change the UEFI but with no succes. 

My setup is:

ROG STRIX B450F GAMING (3000 ready)

Ryzen 5 3600

16GB Trident Z Neo

Seasonic GM 650w

Kingston uv400 120gb (clean) 

4 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Try and manually select the SSD as the boot device.

It does not work :(

Pull the cmos battery and power cable and let it sit for a minute, then put the battery back and plug in the cable. Also if you have a second sata cable swap the cable to be on the safe side.

I fix computers and computer accessories... sometimes... when I want to...

10 hours ago, 178Sonic said:

Pull the cmos battery and power cable and let it sit for a minute, then put the battery back and plug in the cable. Also if you have a second sata cable swap the cable to be on the safe side.

It does not work :(

@BlueScope819 give you advice to manually select boot device. You answered that it doesn't work. Can you explain me how do you do that? I suspect that "doesn't work" means "I don't know how" in this case.

2 hours ago, homeap5 said:

@BlueScope819 give you advice to manually select boot device. You answered that it doesn't work. Can you explain me how do you do that? I suspect that "doesn't work" means "I don't know how" in this case.

2 hours ago, homeap5 said:

I go in to BIOS -> BOOT and I select my SSD as the boot device, and its the only device ive pluged in. 

And when I press on Boot override the message "reboot and select a proper boot device.."

15916164316897948367660253087346.jpg

This is still automatic boot after you set everything. Manual selection is when you press F8 (if it's Asus) after power on until you see boot menu.

In Bios very important is hard drive bbs priorities (I see it in your screenshot). Put your SSD at the top.

37 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

This is still automatic boot after you set everything. Manual selection is when you press F8 (if it's Asus) after power on until you see boot menu.

In Bios very important is hard drive bbs priorities (I see it in your screenshot). Put your SSD at the top.

It still show the message "Reboot and select.." :(