Gather your wives/girlfriends/sisters/mothers

SJBijzitter

Because I need help finding out where I can buy the following (what I believe to be) high heel ankle boots.

One of my best friends got involved in a car accident which is why they're torn up so badly and I want to get her new ones for her birthday. Somehow reverse image searches come up with asian faces...

They were originally purchased in Portugal and are not available in local stores. Shipping is no issue - wherever it may be from -, though.

I call upon all guys on this forum to contact whoever they think might be of help to complete my quest!

post-52821-0-28755500-1393346070_thumb.j

post-52821-0-08830400-1393346071_thumb.j

post-52821-0-73876800-1393346071_thumb.j

post-52821-0-69940200-1393346072_thumb.j

post-52821-0-30996300-1393346073.jpg

post-52821-0-27443000-1393346074_thumb.j

post-52821-0-02901300-1393346075_thumb.j

post-52821-0-79908200-1393346075_thumb.j

post-52821-0-61464600-1393346076_thumb.j

post-52821-0-42737300-1393346077_thumb.j

post-52821-0-55893300-1393346084_thumb.j

post-52821-0-12684900-1393346085_thumb.j

post-52821-0-67666300-1393346085_thumb.j

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

lol. You are kinda my hero! :D

i cant help you with your search though :(

Edit: i tried the Asian Face thing and OMG! :D:D:D

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

hide yo' kids and hide yo' wives.

why not just ask a shoe store?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Was this you or her who took the billion pictures of shoes? Anyway lots of shoe stores have nice people who are used to guys who know absolutely nothing about shoes so what is wrong with going to one?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

My sis has a similar pair. Anyway just go a store, look around, maybe ask someone, there is surely a similar pair of shoes. It would probably be better if she went with you but that would spoil the surprise.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Check the label inside.

Isn't there a logo inside?

Check /r/Fashion and /fa/

There's nothing inside (anymore?), sadly.

hide yo' kids and hide yo' wives.

why not just ask a shoe store?

Was this you or her who took the billion pictures of shoes? Anyway lots of shoe stores have nice people who are used to guys who know absolutely nothing about shoes so what is wrong with going to one?

My sis has a similar pair. Anyway just go a store, look around, maybe ask someone, there is surely a similar pair of shoes. It would probably be better if she went with you but that would spoil the surprise.

They were originally purchased in Portugal and are not available in local stores.

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

They were originally purchased in Portugal and are not available in local stores.

So do you have to buy the exact shoe? I meant ask the people there if they have anything similar.

So do you have to buy the exact shoe? I meant ask the people there if they have anything similar.

Bro my pride doesn't allow me to settle for anything but the exact same.

-Mewtwo

There's nothing inside (anymore?), sadly.

Does she care about it anymore?

Rip that thing apart there must be some kind of logo SOMEWHERE 

Error: 410

Does she care about it anymore?

Rip that thing apart there must be some kind of logo SOMEWHERE

She silently cried* when told they could not be repaired, and I think the logo is just worn out because it's simply no-where to be found.

*=Didn't want to cry in public but it was easy to tell that she was crying inside

-Mewtwo

She silently cried* when told they could not be repaired, and I think the logo is just worn out because it's simply no-where to be found.

*=Didn't want to cry in public but it was easy to tell that she was crying inside

Well you could always just fly back to portugal...

Well you could always just fly back to portugal...

well, this would be the most extreme short of hand making a replica

If you can find a local smith and bring the shoes, they can probably hand make an extremely close, if not perfect replica depending on the craftsmanship, likely better quality as well. 

It will cost a fair bit though. Hand crafted > designer

she will love you forever (depending on the relationship)

Yeah, but...does she need the exact same pair? There are many similar ones and I'm pretty sure you can find a 90% same pair. That won't help if it's a sentimental value tough...

It really does sound like having them made by a third party is the best option, it should still retain the same sentimental value (far greater IMO) and should be overall a better boot. Why give someone the same when you can give something better than the equivalence while still keeping the emotional attachment in tact.

Only downsides is it might be hard to find someone to make them, and it's probably going to cost a lot.

Error: 410

Yeah, but...does she need the exact same pair? There are many similar ones and I'm pretty sure you can find a 90% same pair. That won't help if it's a sentimental value tough...

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Unless you can some up with some semblance of a logo or name you're screwed. That's not exactly a new design and there are probably 100's if not thousands of brands that sell that exact shoe.

That's my two cents and I'm someone who works in the fashion industry. Sorry dude.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

well, this would be the most extreme short of hand making a replica

If you can find a local smith and bring the shoes, they can probably hand make an extremely close, if not perfect replica depending on the craftsmanship, likely better quality as well. 

It will cost a fair bit though. Hand crafted > designer

she will love you forever (depending on the relationship)

It really does sound like having them made by a third party is the best option, it should still retain the same sentimental value (far greater IMO) and should be overall a better boot. Why give someone the same when you can give something better than the equivalence while still keeping the emotional attachment in tact.

Only downsides is it might be hard to find someone to make them, and it's probably going to cost a lot.

To say she's just a friend would be an understatement but there's no romantic involvement going on or planned. I could look up on hand-crafted shoes I guess yeah but being a student I'd probably have to split the cost with one of our best friends. I'm just hoping someone could point me in the right direction so I can have them shipped, no hassle. But yeah...

-Mewtwo

This man is creative in trying to get a girl into bed.

Kudos.

But ask a shoe store, look for information inside or on the shoe, any sticker etc.

Those look like really well made shoes, I would look into getting a pair hand made.  You're probably not going to find a similar pair anywhere.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

How much are you looking to spend?  I could probably point you in the right direction?

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Find a local Shoe Cobbler, they should be able to fix it or help in finding the source. Or better and more immediate help.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

How much are you looking to spend?  I could probably point you in the right direction?

Well I know the original was somewhere between 50-100 usd but it may have been on discount haha

-Mewtwo