DFI Lanparty UT X58-T3EH8

Anyone know where to find the latest BIOS for DFI LanParty UT X58-T3EH8?

3 minutes ago, Kasper_MC said:

DFI LanParty UT X58-T3EH8

DFI quit making consumer mobos. Your best bet is to email the company and hope they still have a copy laying about somewhere

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Thanks. But there's old bios' for a lot of old motherboards. So I was hoping there was a database somewhere? 

14 hours ago, Kasper_MC said:

Thanks. But there's old bios' for a lot of old motherboards. So I was hoping there was a database somewhere? 

If such a database exists, I've not run across it.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 1:10 PM, Radium_Angel said:

If such a database exists, I've not run across it.

TechPowerUp to the rescue... I'm gonna try this tomorrow. Even with the migigations for Spectre and Meltdown. A 6 core should be better than a 920... https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/meltdown-and-spectre-patched-bios-for-x58-motherboards.246101/ 

• 2 weeks later...

The update I forgot: It did not work, frustratingly. Neither of the bios' I've found

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/meltdown-and-spectre-patched-bios-for-x58-motherboards.246101/ 
Or others less credible sources has made it possible to use either of my three 1366-xeons :( But I still get 3,8 ghz without much extra voltage on my I7 965 :P

• 1 year later...

bro you were able to get the latest bios, if you have it you can pass it to me please, I want to use my xeon e5645 and I have the same motherboard ...

5 hours ago, Cukito said:

bro you were able to get the latest bios, if you have it you can pass it to me please, I want to use my xeon e5645 and I have the same motherboard ...

Here's the latest bios.

Please use cpu-z to extract your working bios before flashing this one.

Note: Even with the latest bios the board does NOT support 32nm Xeon processors. 45nm only.

LX58D908.BIN

Im pretty sure DFI got out before Xeons became popular. I could be mistaken though.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

5 minutes ago, freeagent said:

Im pretty sure DFI got out before Xeons became popular. I could be mistaken though.

Nah, they where making AM3 motherboards. It's just that particular board doesn't support 32nm Xeon.

I have 2 modded files, both confirmed NO GO for injected 32nm code. I was going to upload them, but nah. Would be pointless.

11 hours ago, Guest 5150 said:

Nah, they where making AM3 motherboards. It's just that particular board doesn't support 32nm Xeon.

I have 2 modded files, both confirmed NO GO for injected 32nm code. I was going to upload them, but nah. Would be pointless.

why no 32nm xeons 😭 so sad

1 hour ago, Cukito said:

why no 32nm xeons 😭 so sad

Because there's way better motherboards out there than the DFI X58. You want Either Asus Rampage II/III or Gigabyte X58 UD3R.