Stuttering and frame drop issues fortnite

Go to solution Solved by Haro,
1 minute ago, Charlie2332 said:

So my issue Is that when playing fortnite my pc will be fine for awhile and then after 30 minutes of use it starts to drop frames and stutter, because I dont have a g-sync monitor it's really jarring when this happens. My thermals sit at around 65 on both the cpu and gpu all the time as this is the first thing I checked (my fan curve is pretty steep and the gpu is a thiccccccc boi) was wondering if anyone had any idea what might be causing these issues. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

did you try ddu ? 

do you have xmp enabled ? 

Specs:

Gigabyte aorus z370 gaming k3

core i5 8600k clocked @4.5ghz

Gtx2070ti from gigabyte (overclocked to a figure I cant remeber but is stable)

32gb @ 3600mhz from hyperx

970 evo 1tb m.2

500g Samsung ssd

850w gamemax psu

Nzxt kraken x32 

So my issue Is that when playing fortnite my pc will be fine for awhile and then after 30 minutes of use it starts to drop frames and stutter, because I dont have a g-sync monitor it's really jarring when this happens. My thermals sit at around 65 on both the cpu and gpu all the time as this is the first thing I checked (my fan curve is pretty steep and the gpu is a thiccccccc boi) was wondering if anyone had any idea what might be causing these issues. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

20200601_192634.jpg

IMG_20200601_145553_885.jpg

20200601_192646.jpg

1 minute ago, Charlie2332 said:

did you try ddu ? 

do you have xmp enabled ? 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Dont know what ddu is but I do have xmp enabled.

Just now, Charlie2332 said:

ddu

display driver uninstaller 

check a video on how to use it ;)

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

display driver uninstaller 

check a video on how to use it ;)

Thank you I will try this and let you know if it works.