Dedicated server help.

Budget (including currency): flexible but cheaper the better.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: heavily modded: 7 days to die, minecraft, ARK,  listed in order of importance but mostly care about 7 Days to Die...

Other details I have super s*** internet so it would be set up at my cousin's trailer which is why I am going for a budget options since their trailer is literally a giant f****** s*** hole full of cat piss and s*** all over the place because they don't know how to f****** live like decent human beings. :) I pretty much have everything except what processor / motherboard to go with. I was recommended a Xeon above 3 gigahertz but I'm going to go on the assumption that a 3 gigahertz processor from 10 years ago is probably a lot shittier than a 3 gigahertz processor from today... multi-channel would be best because I'm hoping just to use a hodgepodge on RAM that I have laying around, 8 slots - 4x8gb 4x2gb.

I don't know if this is enough to go off of or even feasible, unfortunately when it comes to server-side stuff I am pretty much clueless seeing how my server class got cancelled at College because of this Corona thing...

For those of you willing to work with me through this nonsense thanks in advance

Do you mind used?

Id probably get something like a used dell r720 here. Should handle this pretty well, and there realtivity cheap.

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Do you mind used?

Id probably get something like a used dell r720 here. Should handle this pretty well, and there realtivity cheap.

I thrive off used, (poor college kid)...I'll take a look into that thanks