Another Laptop Post, Need recommendations

My min looking for specs are

8gb Ram

256gb Storage

Budget Euro 600-650 

I'm looking for a laptop to takeaway while traveling, I'll be using it with a Other screen (TV). So it needs an HDMI port. I'll be using wireless mice and keyboard. 

It'll be using for Chrome (Youtube Music, Normal youtube, Netflix) Discord (Not all the time) Microsoft (Word/Excel). 

Really appreciate any help. 

Andrew Laptop Summer 2020.xlsx

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of laptops that fit your description.

I recommend you check out some laptops in a store.

A laptop for me is 50% about the specs and 50% about the build quality, feel and fit and finish.

13 hours ago, Senzelian said:

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of laptops that fit your description.

I recommend you check out some laptops in a store.

A laptop for me is 50% about the specs and 50% about the build quality, feel and fit and finish.

I agree with what you say, Maybe what i need to know is what are the good CPUs and what to stay away from. I see about 300 laptops on my local store websites. I guess i just need to filter out the crap ones and I'm sorta worried about getting a bad build quality one. Thanks for you help I'll update my post with new info soon.

2 minutes ago, AndrewTYZ said:

I agree with what you say, Maybe what i need to know is what are the good CPUs and what to stay away from. I see about 300 laptops on my local store websites. I guess i just need to filter out the crap ones and I'm sorta worried about getting a bad build quality one. Thanks for you help I'll update my post with new info soon.

Yup you're right.

I tend to look around for notebooks that I like from a design perspective and then I see if they're available with the specs I want.

One model that just came to mind is a Lenovo Thinkpad E595 with the Ryzen 3500U, 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD.

I'd assume that those are pretty good and here in Germany one of these would cost you 640€.