Radiator squirted

Hi, I'm using water cooling by Antec K240 RGB, I tried to change the radiator fans with Bionix F12, when I connected everything together and pushed the start button the radiator kind of poped and something like steam sprayed out of the radiator where the pipes are.

I immediately turned it off and changed back to the stock fans and it works fine. I've checked the temps on idle  its around 37-41 Celsius. I launched Call Of Duty and the temperature is suspiciously low around 58-62 Celsius, when its usually around the 77. I don't know if i should worry? but I'm not gonna do this sort of thing again. 

Are  you sure there isnt a leak?

this 'steam' thing must have an origin, unless it was something from the fan

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

Just now, Tamesh16 said:

Are  you sure there isnt a leak?

this 'steam' thing must have an origin, unless it was something from the fan

Thanks for the fast replay

Pretty sure there is non, PC is running for a while now and I don't see anything leaking, i would expect a leak to cause high temps in the CPU, unless I'm wrong.

If any sort of steam or liquid leaked or spit out of the radiator, pipes, or pump replace it immediately. DO NOT use it or you risk ruining other components. A leak will not cause high temps unless all of the water is gone. The cooler will continue to work until all of the water has leaked out or there is not enough for the pump to push through the lines, if any steam or liquid came out it mean the seals are breaking and it will only get worse over time. If you want to risk liquid damaging your other components then use it but I wouldn't. Anything like that happens to an AIO in one of my computers it's getting replaced asap.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

4 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

If any sort of steam or liquid leaked or spit out of the radiator, pipes, or pump replace it immediately. DO NOT use it or you risk ruining other components. A leak will not cause high temps unless all of the water is gone. The cooler will continue to work until all of the water has leaked out or there is not enough for the pump to push through the lines, if any steam or liquid came out it mean the seals are breaking and it will only get worse over time. If you want to risk liquid damaging your other components then use it but I wouldn't. Anything like that happens to an AIO in one of my computers it's getting replaced asap.

Oh thanks, weirdly I don't see any leaking though but better safe than sorry I guess..