logitech g pro x

Soldier_boy
Go to solution Solved by minibois,
1 minute ago, Soldier_boy said:

hey everyone

im planning on buying the logitech g pro x headset and i was wondering if it works with the PS4. does the mic work too?

Yes, it works with a PS4. The headphones and the microphone part.

It works with any device that uses either one or two 3.5mm jacks (phones, PC's, laptops, PS4, Switch, Xbox One, etc.)

hey everyone

im planning on buying the logitech g pro x headset and i was wondering if it works with the PS4. does the mic work too?

1 minute ago, Soldier_boy said:

hey everyone

It works with any device that uses either one or two 3.5mm jacks (phones, PC's, laptops, PS4, Switch, Xbox One, etc.)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

7 minutes ago, minibois said:

awesome! thanks!