Someone please set me in the right direction with my ssd m.2

Hi, i need help with my m.2 512 660p ssd i am trying to install windows and it is unallocated space and it says i cant format or delete the drive i have been trying everything one solution is to go into diskpart and clean the disk but when try to do so i get all kinds of errors like diskpart couldnt do this or crc errors and i have no clue what to do someone please help

In the windows until tool You have to delete the partitions on the drive you want to use I believe.

Just now, Mopy said:

In the windows until tool You have to delete the partitions on the drive you want to use I believe.

I just realsied I might of interpreted your question wrong. I would get a seccond Opinion

okay so like when i start up go into i click repair this device, because i am not in windows yet i am re installing it so i dont have access to disk management or anything just cmd

Try to set up a bootable USB Windows Drive and try reinstalling that way without getting into Windows first.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Just now, Stahlmann98 said:

Try to set up a bootable USB Windows Drive and try reinstalling that way without getting into Windows first.

i have a usb with the media creation tool on there plugged in

I might have misunderstood you but what are you doing with cmd?

Windows Installation doesnt Need cmd for anything.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

lower the amount of megabytes when it asks u how big u wanna make new alocated space, lower it by 300-400 mgb

so basically i only have a ssd plugged in and it has unallocated space and cant be used and says "we couldnt install windows in the location you chose"

2 minutes ago, Chabax said:

lower the amount of megabytes when it asks u how big u wanna make new alocated space, lower it by 300-400 mgb

i dont know how to make new alocated space

1 minute ago, CNDRacoons said:

so basically i only have a ssd plugged in and it has unallocated space and cant be used and says "we couldnt install windows in the location you chose"

There is a button that says something about partitions or so.

If you click on that you can allocate your "unallocated" space to be used.

Just to be sure: Are you doing something from inside Windows or are you in the Installer from the USB-drive?

Are you  on this screen?

How to Perform a Clean Install of Windows 10

If so Click on dhe Drive then New and apply, should do it.

if you can put up screen shots might also help

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

yeah im on that screen but when i click next it says we couldnt install windows in the location and yes i am on the usb windows setup

Just now, CNDRacoons said:

yeah im on that screen but when i click next it says we couldnt install windows in the location and yes i am on the usb windows setup

Would it not let you create a new one?  can you take  a photo and upload it

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

no the new option is available and i am trying to lower the mgb by 400 but it doesnt change anything 

1 minute ago, CNDRacoons said:

no the new option is available and i am trying to lower the mgb by 400 but it doesnt change anything 

I'm nut sure, would be helpful if you can post the screen so i can see what your seeing

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

What about the error code number?

Can't see it from screenshot.

I edit my posts more often than not

whats the error code?

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

Just now, Tan3l6 said:

What about the error code number?

Can't sii it from screenshot.

0x80300024

5 minutes ago, CNDRacoons said:

0x80300024

One suggestion is - Make that Hard Drive Primary Boot Disk in BIOS.

I edit my posts more often than not

12 minutes ago, CNDRacoons said:

just lower size slightly, dont u see option?

Try this

- Check the boot order/priorities in the BIOS/UEFI make sure they are set to UEFI not legacy.

- If you are booting the windows media from a USB flash drive you can always try another USB port, just to make sure that is not causing the error code.

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

3 minutes ago, Chabax said:

just lower size slightly, dont u see option?

the new option is there i tried it and it didnt work