Titan Black!

Go to solution Solved by Aleks,

Lots and lots and lots and lots of video editing and photo editing

Honestly like the titan will serve you well in that department for sure. But make sure it is worth what you are paying for it. If I were you I would still settle for a 780ti. But then again who am I to say? :P

Hi, guys, i currently have dual 660 ti's and I'm considering to make a major make over. I want to get some kind of workstation grade(y) card and it seems like titan black can do that? Can anyone explain what titan black has to offer over the original titan and 780 ti?

That's racist.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

What kind of "workstation" stuff do you plan to do on this computer? It is hard to recommend a card that serves as a good investment to such a small demographic.

If you want to make a serious upgrade and be able to "kinda" use the card to its potential then go for a 780ti. Or even a 780 if you don't plan to run 1440p monitors.

Double-point precision and CUDA performance. Think of it as a more budget friendly Tesla.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Hi, guys, i currently have dual 660 ti's and I'm considering to make a major make over. I want to get some kind of workstation grade(y) card and it seems like titan black can do that? Can anyone explain what titan black has to offer over the original titan and 780 ti?

The Titan Black has 2880 cudacores and the Titan has 2628 i think. 

Lots and lots and lots and lots of video editing and photo editing

Honestly like the titan will serve you well in that department for sure. But make sure it is worth what you are paying for it. If I were you I would still settle for a 780ti. But then again who am I to say? :P

Well I am saving this as a project because i'm going to use the Asus 4k 60hz ($800 PB287q) as my main monitor... So with that I'm guessing that the titan black might be better over gtx 780 ti due to that 4 extra gb of vram

Well I am saving this as a project because i'm going to use the Asus 4k 60hz ($800 PB287q) as my main monitor... So with that I'm guessing that the titan black might be better over gtx 780 ti due to that 4 extra gb of vram

The VRAM won't make a difference and game performance would be lacking @digitalnav

The VRAM won't make a difference and game performance would be lacking @digitalnav

Are you sure the VRAM wont make a difference? I here from most it is essential when running multiple or high res displays. Do you mind elaborating on your statement?

When you're pushing 4K VRAM can make one hell of a difference. Admittedly, 6 gig is still overkill, but you're really stressing 3 at 4K

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

When you're pushing 4K VRAM can make one hell of a difference. Admittedly, 6 gig is still overkill, but you're really stressing 3 at 4K

Unless the game has 4K textures, it doesn't make a difference.

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

Unless the game has 4K textures, it doesn't make a difference.

That makes sense.