Is my motherboard defective? USB noise every 3 minutes and devices shut off and on.

So i built a brand new pc  all by myself ( first build ever, it took me a long time and i take pride in my work. if you would like to see it , check it out ! <3 be nice lol See here).
So after a long and hard journey after completing it , update all drivers i plug in all my devices and wallaah i get to gaming.... Then the issue starts happening. 
My devices (keyboard, top 3 fans on my case which happen to be linked to commander pro )  start shutting off and on and my computer makes the usb unplug sound.

So i do a little digging and find some software which can help me understand whats causing it.

I download USBlogview and start noticing that its these ports that i can not identify for the life of me are the same 3 culprits. the same exact ones every single time.. After more digging, i realize i can look up vendor id and product ID . So i do, and it turns out its  a corsair product. Im assuming its my keyboard. I will buy a new keyboard to try and fix this issue. but is there anyone that has gone through this problem that can help me PINPOINT my issue? Downloading drivers has already been done. i REALLY hope its not my motherboard. everything else seems to be working fine. 

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.0c58ac31b1be4a5d618a8d882b06073d.pngScreenshot_1.thumb.png.a487453ac018c388f9a0a10ab9f91e7d.png

My advice is to try the troublesome device in other USB slots, if you are still having issues then it most probably(but not certainly) is the device. If the issue is resolved by swapping USB ports then it may very well be that specific port that is the problem. 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

2 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

My advice is to try the troublesome device in other USB slots, if you are still having issues then it most probably(but not certainly) is the device. If the issue is resolved by swapping USB ports then it may very well be that specific port that is the problem. 

I have teal USB ports and blue USB ports. Just took them out the TEAL usb ports and put them in the BLUE ones. Maybe thats the issue? I will let you know if it happens again. Thanks for your speedy response. !