need a tube bender

image.png.b42016fc5646779b1c445b1606ccb885.png
ok, so in this i am going for the 10/12mm i am looking for a tuber bender to bend the tubing at 90 degree angles. But not sure what a good one would be for 12mm. So i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on something i could use. i am going to practice a bit first before i actually go to purchase everything for my first loop.

This kit from ThermalTake looks like it might work. It's a bit pricy, but it looks to be very good quality. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

4 minutes ago, bellabichon said:

This kit from ThermalTake looks like it might work. It's a bit pricy, but it looks to be very good quality. 

price seems fine, spending about 600 dollars on water cooling anyways. it does work with 12mm tubing? just to make sure

3 minutes ago, Dogsparky said:

price seems fine, spending about 600 dollars on water cooling anyways. it does work with 12mm tubing? just to make sure

The kit seems to be specifically designed for 12mm tubing (all of the machined parts actually have a little '12mm' symbol screenprinted on them), so you shouldn't encounter any problems. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

1 minute ago, bellabichon said:

The kit seems to be specifically designed for 12mm tubing (all of the machined parts actually have a little '12mm' symbol screenprinted on them), so you shouldn't encounter any problems. 

ok cool, thank you

i have a few of those and still bend by eye and it turns out better :)

CPU | AMD Ryzen 7 7700X | GPU | ASUS TUF RTX3080 | PSU | Corsair RM850i | RAM 2x16GB X5 6000Mhz CL32 MOTHERBOARD | Asus TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI | 
STORAGE 
| 2x Samsung Evo 970 256GB NVME  | COOLING 
| Hard Line Custom Loop O11XL Dynamic + EK Distro + EK Velocity  | MONITOR | Samsung G9 Neo

15 hours ago, Maticks said:

i have a few of those and still bend by eye and it turns out better :)

i might try it by eye first, if i end up having trouble, i will do it with a bender. since i want to use petg and not PMMA, but the kit comes with PMMA so i will just use the acrylic to practice with 

I bought the Thermaltake kit for the 16mm OD tubing.  As a quick and dirty kit review, the bending blocks are aluminum and nicely made.  The tubing cutter is all metal and has some really nice weight to it and is super easy to use.  That red deburing tool, absolute shit.  You can't put a smooth edge on the tubing to save your soul.

On 5/30/2020 at 4:08 PM, Dogsparky said:

i might try it by eye first, if i end up having trouble, i will do it with a bender. since i want to use petg and not PMMA, but the kit comes with PMMA so i will just use the acrylic to practice with 

i bend it by eye and if its slightly out i leave the piece on my desk next time when i heat up a new piece i put it next to the old one as i bend it that way i can by eye see how much i was roughly out. usually get it first time after a while or second time.

it's useful when you have more than one bend to do on a piece.

CPU | AMD Ryzen 7 7700X | GPU | ASUS TUF RTX3080 | PSU | Corsair RM850i | RAM 2x16GB X5 6000Mhz CL32 MOTHERBOARD | Asus TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI | 
STORAGE 
| 2x Samsung Evo 970 256GB NVME  | COOLING 
| Hard Line Custom Loop O11XL Dynamic + EK Distro + EK Velocity  | MONITOR | Samsung G9 Neo