How to how to get my 15W wireless charger to charge at full capacity

Frode

Hi, so I recently bought a 15W wireless charger for my Samsung s10. But I do have some trouble figuring out how to get fast wireless charging working on my S10. I can only get standard 5W wireless charging, and I have tried using the included Samsung wall adapter etc.

The wireless charger im using is this one: https://www.smartlinesweden.com/sv/p/tradlos-qi-laddare-15w-gra/

If this is to any help, i found this on a another website:

Input: DC5V 2A, DC9V 1,67A, DC12V 1,67A
Output: 15W/10W/7,5W/5W

Thanks in advance, and any idead and information is appriciated

What is your power adapter rated for?

Nevermind, I found the specs.

Edited by DarkEnergy

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

6 minutes ago, DarkEnergy said:

What is your power adapter rated for?

Nevermind, I found the specs.

Aight, it is just the standard included adaptive fast charger from samsung, it is called EP-TA20EWE. Just throwing it out to other people

20 hours ago, Frode said:

Aight, it is just the standard included adaptive fast charger from samsung, it is called EP-TA20EWE. Just throwing it out to other people

What cable are you using? 

I wouldn't wirelessly charge anyway it melts the battery.

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

On 5/29/2020 at 6:54 PM, Lord Vile said:

What cable are you using? 

I wouldn't wirelessly charge anyway it melts the battery.

Sorry for late reply, but I have tested with the included normal samsung usb A to USB C cable. I tried the provided and I also went out of my way and boiught a cable that is capable of pushing 3A and a wall adapter that could push 2.4. Thoose specifics was what I recieved from the company that makes these. Still dosent work thoe.

22 minutes ago, Frode said:

Sorry for late reply, but I have tested with the included normal samsung usb A to USB C cable. I tried the provided and I also went out of my way and boiught a cable that is capable of pushing 3A and a wall adapter that could push 2.4. Thoose specifics was what I recieved from the company that makes these. Still dosent work thoe.

That's weird, could the charger be faulty? 

Again though I would advise against wireless charging it's not good for batteries and personally I'm not a fan of poking the Li-ion bear with a stick. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

The power adapter have to be higher wattege than the output as wireless charge disapate

Alot of lost power due to high temperature and wireless charging is not an effete  efficient way of electricity transfer