So today I got my Titanfall beta key...

rentaspoon

Yeah that stuff's closed now x3

Don't worry, won't be long till release.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Sorry but that is kind of hilarious. Come on EA why are you so stupid/and or evil.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

When was the mail send? Maybe it was stuck in your spam or something? Everyone I know of got their beta key on time. Seems strange that you get your beta key a week after the beta ended

I7-4770k - ASUS Maximus VI Formula - 16GB ADATA 2133MHz - EVGA 780 SC - 512GB Intel SSD - 2TB WD Black - Thermaltake DPS 750W

Does anyone know when it will be released?

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

And straight away it said expired! It's nice though because it means i've been invited to every beta I've applied for.

Thanks EA

at least you see the positive side of it though.

Ohh EA. -_-

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

13/03/2014 for me. Might depend on your region.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Sorry but that is kind of hilarious. Come on EA why are you so stupid/and or evil.

I smiled at it too

When was the mail send? Maybe it was stuck in your spam or something? Everyone I know of got their beta key on time. Seems strange that you get your beta key a week after the beta ended

If you done it via your origin user it appeared on your my games section. Done it with my mate his was fine

The beta is over.

Exactly

13/03/2014 for me. Might depend on your region.

There are only 12 months in the year :P

Mine is 03/11/14

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

If you done it via your origin user it appeared on your my games section. Done it with my mate his was fine

Oh ok. I didn't apply for the beta, so I was gaming with a friends origin.

Damn that sucks.

Twitter them and maybe they'll give you something for in game if/when you buy the game.

During the beta, Titanfall was all over my twitter, and I had the impression, that they really cared about problems. Also EA Customer support gave me a 25% discount code just for changing my E-Mail. So I guess you'll get something if you contact them :)

I7-4770k - ASUS Maximus VI Formula - 16GB ADATA 2133MHz - EVGA 780 SC - 512GB Intel SSD - 2TB WD Black - Thermaltake DPS 750W

There are only 12 months in the year :PMine is 03/11/14
Correct. And that's why most of the world goes from smallest to largest: Day - Month - Year.But some, like you, are special and go Month - Day - Year which never made sense to me :o
Windows, Xbox OneNA March 11, 2014EU March 13, 2014AU March 13, 2014UK March 14, 2014NZ March 14, 2014Xbox 360NA March 25, 2014EU March 28, 2014

Oh ok. I didn't apply for the beta, so I was gaming with a friends origin.Damn that sucks. Twitter them and maybe they'll give you something for in game if/when you buy the game.During the beta, Titanfall was all over my twitter, and I had the impression, that they really cared about problems. Also EA Customer support gave me a 25% discount code just for changing my E-Mail. So I guess you'll get something if you contact them :)

You can get something for nothing from ea support I got 10 quid voucher because I couldn't prove I brought 2142 way back in 06 and spent 2 hours trying to fix mass effect, so brought it with that.

There are only 12 months in the year :P

Mine is 03/11/14

Putting the moth first makes no sense! :P

OT, that's pretty funny on EA's part OP.

You didn't miss anything honestly. Just some robot mod for CoD ..

No.. No.. Gameplay style is completely different

Correct. And that's why most of the world goes from smallest to largest: Day - Month - Year.But some, like you, are special and go Month - Day - Year which never made sense to me :o

Windows, Xbox One NA March 11, 2014 EU March 13, 2014 AU March 13, 2014 UK March 14, 2014 NZ March 14, 2014 Xbox 360 NA March 25, 2014 EU March 28, 2014

Putting the moth first makes no sense! :P

OT, that's pretty funny on EA's part OP.

#Murica

at least you see the positive side of it though.

Ohh EA. -_-

Got to stay positive you would like me when i'm grumpy

Got to stay positive you would like me when i'm grumpy

you do realize that after about a week they released it on origin for everybody, i never even got a key i just went to origin and downloaded it after it was released