I need help

So I just made a new PC. I uploaded windows. Downloaded dolphin emu 5.0 and tried to download origin. When I went to download origin it said I was missing files. Vrcrunchtime410.dll or something like that. When I go to open dolphin it says the same thing

Hey there. Sounds like you're missing some .dll files (VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll, by any chance?). Do you have the latest Visual C++ Redistributable packages installed?

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

It gave me the vcruntime but not the msvcp

4 hours ago, LUKE__TARD said:

It gave me the vcruntime but not the msvcp

Please quote or tag (type "@") people to reply specifically to another member's message. Your quote or tag will let the other member know that you've responded to their message. I only responded because I occasionally check on posts that I've commented on. 😁

• Are you running a 32-bit or a 64-bit system?
  • Which installer did you download, the x86 or the x64?
  • Would you mind posting a screenshot of the error you're receiving? For example, when you attempt to install Origin, what message pops up?

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

@Eschew 64 bit I downloaded all of them, restarted, deleted shit, reinstalled windows

1590734067072359132175435950678.jpg

12 hours ago, Eschew said:

Apologies, I should correct my previous post:

I believe Origin and Dolphin are both 32-bit programs. If that's the case, I think you should be installing vc_redist.x86.exe.

28 minutes ago, LUKE__TARD said:

@Eschew 64 bit I downloaded all of them, restarted, deleted shit, reinstalled windows

Hm. I'm assuming that both x86 and x64 are installed on your system? That's rather odd, MSVCP140.dll should've been included with the Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable installers linked above. I suspect that the file is somewhere in your System32 folder, but if you're still getting that error and are at your wits' end, you could attempt to manually install MSVCP140.dll with the DLL-files.com Client.

Note that I have no experience with the client, and I don't think the client isn't endorsed by Microsoft. Thus, I won't be walking you through the steps with using it, although a guide is easy enough to find with a Google search.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから