DPI HELP!

diabloinfinnity

Hi i recently go given an amazing present a 165hz 1440p, but i already have a 240hz 1080p and was wondering if itl effect my gaming going between the two for more casual and competitive shooters and singleplayer games as such.

i play alot of R6 on my 240hz at 450 dpi

do i keep the same dpi? should i change it to 600 for the res change, and what about the screen sizes as well 24.5 vs 27. it just dose feels a little different at same dpi.

so i guessss question being am i gunna loose my platinum rank for not sticking to one monitor or one size or resilution? do i just bite the bullet and sell the 240hz? keep both? am i over thinking this?

should i just choose a dpi that i feel comfortable with and theh go back to 450 when playing on my 24.5" 240hz

sounds like you need to do a lot of experimentation to find out. these experiences are extremely subjective, so you need to see what works for you.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad