Weird reflections, (not so) random blackscreens, not enough FPS for my GPU (not fully utilized)

Runnable

My setup:
Ryzen 5 2600X
G.Skill RipJaws V 3200Mhz 16 GB (2x 8GB)

RX 5700 XT

ASRock B450M Pro4

I have multiple weird issues with my Graphics Card. First of all, some reflections look really odd in multiple games, most notably Resident Evil 3 and Fortnite. Here is a video of what I mean. I have not found any explanation for this yet.

Sometimes my screen just goes black for about 6 seconds or so. I used to think this only happens when I use freesync, but this is not the case. My screen really works fine 99% of the time, but for some reason this blackscreen happens in EVERY Fortnite match I play, usually when I drop out of the battle bus. Tried another HDMI cable, no difference. 

The next issue I'm facing is that my GPU is not correctly utilized in some games, such as Assasins Creed Origins and Fortnite. My GPU just sometimes chills between 50 and 80% and FPS are sometimes below 50. This is absolutely unacceptable for a RX 5700 XT. https://imgur.com/a/Lgs3szz Here are some screenshots that show what I mean. No, VSync is not on, FPS are uncapped and Radeon Chill is off. The CPU is also not fully utilized, not a single core of it.
I already send the GPU back and got a new one - no difference at all.

So I hope you might be able to help me.

Personally based off what I've heard the drivers for AMD's RDNA GPUs kinda suck and are buggy and glitchy. The utilisation thing for the CPU is just normal for being a 6 core 12 thread CPU. But because of the sucky drivers that is what I'd assume is causing utilisation issues for the GPU.

7 hours ago, Dimondminer11 said:

Personally based off what I've heard the drivers for AMD's RDNA GPUs kinda suck and are buggy and glitchy. The utilisation thing for the CPU is just normal for being a 6 core 12 thread CPU. But because of the sucky drivers that is what I'd assume is causing utilisation issues for the GPU.

What can I do about this then. I didn't buy a prototype card, I paid good money for it.

On 5/28/2020 at 12:12 PM, Runnable said:

What can I do about this then. I didn't buy a prototype card, I paid good money for it.

Obviously you didn't buy a prototype card its just some driver issues that AMD has had for years. Sometimes I even have issues (although rarely) on my 5 year old R9 Fury