Searching for PWM Controller

Nayr438
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

There are very limited options for those kinds of controllers. NZXT Grid is another. Your mobo has 1+2 headers, and its mITX mobo. The logic is that you have case with maybe 4 case fans slots anyway. And when you can connect 2-4 fans to single header, those are quickly filled. Most users use zones. Like one for intakes, one for CPU, one for exhaust. That way you can do it with just few splitters.

There's this from another thread https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CSH5XW4/?coliid=I1UW0E4SEYW5F6&colid=1ZM9SRM6ABVCI&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&tag=linus21-20

but thats all I know for now.

Can anyone recommend a PWM Controller similar to the Corsair Commander? Would buy that, but I can't find one anywhere without buying fans or led strips with it.

However if that's my only option, then I guess that is what I will end up with.

I am wanting to be able to control 6 fans, though only 4 need individually adjusted, could probably get away with 3. I have a Asus x470-i and I guess they only think you only need 1 case fan header.

Anyone have any recommendations? Preferably not a hub splitter.

There are very limited options for those kinds of controllers. NZXT Grid is another. Your mobo has 1+2 headers, and its mITX mobo. The logic is that you have case with maybe 4 case fans slots anyway. And when you can connect 2-4 fans to single header, those are quickly filled. Most users use zones. Like one for intakes, one for CPU, one for exhaust. That way you can do it with just few splitters.

There's this from another thread https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CSH5XW4/?coliid=I1UW0E4SEYW5F6&colid=1ZM9SRM6ABVCI&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&tag=linus21-20

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Thanks for the response. While both of those are sold out with a unknown availability date. It did bring me to the NZXT RGB & Fan Controller - AC-2RGBC-B1 with a 2 week delivery window but at least its in stock and will work for what I need it for. 

I have quite a few fans crammed in a Core V1, 6 Fans and a AIO, but most of it has been trying to keep a 5700XT somewhat quite and cool.

Sounded like a Jet Engine before, Much quieter now. Hoping replacing the remaining fans with some noctua ones, once they go back in stock, will help more.