Planning a new build

Budget (including currency): £1400

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Variety of games literally any game will probably play it (COD, Civ, AC, Tomb Raider, Far cry etc) and streaming, trying to get into video editing as well

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): , i play at 144hz  at 1080p or 60hz 4k dependent on game, mostly 144 on reasonable graphics, then 4k for story games i want to look nice like jedi fallen order etc. i will not need drives i have enough in my system and will add when needed have nvme ssd, two x ssd and two x hdd, got all peripherals, upgrading from a ryzen 7 1700x and vega 56, 16gb ddr4 2400  RAM, this was my first build i did two ish years ago  and its a bit sloppy and want to do it now i fully know what i'm doing and i'm more confident ect

PC part picker list: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/3fLCPn

some other stuff: i'm the guy who has tons of blue rays and DVD/S, i'm the star wars fan with everything etc, i'm also the guy who wants all of my games downloaded all of the time, i switch up what game im playing and therefore like a lot of hard drives, these two things are what i chose my case around.

Id love to play some games such as BFV and jedi fallen order with RTX but not what im upgrading for, im mainly upgrading so i can play on high specs and always hit 144 fps without an issue, as well as wanted to have a show rig, something im happy with the quality off.

please keep the replies nice and comprehensible i don't want this to turn into a debate over something little please, just give me your opinion in a way someone with understanding of PC specs and not engeneering - ive read some posts which quickly devolved

Build for November 2020 gonna wait for cyber Monday/ black Friday and new components should be updated by now

Thanks in advance :)

Since you already have a decent PC wait for later this year when 4th gen Ryzen and nvidia's ampere GPUs launch.

ah i meant to say it would be November when i build this  gonna wait for black Friday / cyber Monday

@gloop im gona update the og post now

2 hours ago, Gamercave said:

ah i meant to say it would be November when i build this  gonna wait for black Friday / cyber Monday

@gloop im gona update the og post now

Check back a week or so before, as new stuff will be out by then.

Yh I was more asking for advice on the part choice in the current climate is it looking alright, with possible adjustments for new cpus ect