Home AIO server need advice

HI all,I've been watching ltt for years but this is my first post.I'm planning to build a all-in-one server at home to replace my vps,with follwing demands:

1. run some servers for Minecraft and some steam games,plus my future possble IOT projets.But some of these servers are Windows only,so this server must be able to run Linux and Windows at the same time,through VM Iguess.
  2. host a blog based on Wordpress and a few simple web demos.
  3. work as a NAS,don't need too much capacaty,I'm trying to make full use of one or two HDDs that pulled out from my old laptop.
  4. If i could intergrate a soft router that would great,but this is not a must-have.

After some searching,I found many avaiable options but not sure which one to choose.

Hardware:

I'm planning to get one of these used "industrial computer“/"mini pc" ,or whatever they are called , since I don't have the room for a aerver rack.

But there are bunch of models,like Celeron J1900/J1800,Celeron N2840/N2830/N2520,Celeron 2955U,I3-4012Y/4200Y etc.Since I'm more of a red team,it's so confusing to me,so hard to make a choice.

Cause I only need to host small game servers for 1-4 people and I have suucssfully hosted a server on my m3-7y10 tablet,so I assume a Celeron or I3 low power CPU will be enough,correct me if I'm wrong.

If my demands require some "true" desktop power,my backup plan was upgrade my 2600x to 3700x or something ,get a cheap itx motherboard and jam my 2600x into it,but that would be too costy for me.

As I mentioned above,some servers are Windows only and some require Linux,but I'm not sure whether to run a Linux vm on Windows or the other way around,since my only vm experience was using vmware and wsl.Any advice will be helpful.

Access:

I just discovered that our ISP have already throw a  IPV6 addres at me,and I tried use DDNS to map my domain to the IPV6 addres two days ago which worked great.But I have not tested if those game servers works via IPV6 too,if not ,my orginal plan was to use my existing frp service hosted on a cheap vps which only got 1m bandwidth.

Thanks in advance.