Love this Aorus 15G

So I bit the bullet and bought a Aorus 15g from newegg, I7 8 core 10875h, RTX 2070 super max Q, 16gb (8x2) 3200 RAM and 512GB, NVME SSD (added an extra 1TB samsung EVO NVME).. However, it came with a stuck pixel right out of the box so that immediately went back to newegg for RMA and got my refund from newegg (I love newegg). Everyone was sold out of this laptop during this covid time so I hopped onto amazon and ordered one. It took two friggin weeks to finally show up, but man oh man am I in love with this laptop. This keyboard is a dream, full mechanical very clicky, nice feed back, probably one of the best keyboards I have ever used for a laptop (if you like mechanical). I have never owned a gaming laptop before always built my own gaming rigs but since I had no more room for a gaming rig I decided to switch to a gaming laptop. This thing runs everything on high that I can throw at it including all my VR games with the rift s. The 244hz screen is absolutely breath taking, such crisp images. Did a little modest over clocking to the 2070 super, 85 on the core and 500 on the ram. Getting really nice frames with COD with Ray tracing on and everything maxed out, avg around 103 FPS, maxing our at 140 FPS.. If anyone is looking for a gaming laptop I highly recommend this thing, it is completely bad ass, well done Aorus.