Router decisions

Pure

Hi fellow LTT members , 
    I am in need to purchase a new router... but am not sure of which one is the most optimal. 
I would love to hear for insight and suggestions on routers :)
There is no budget for my router choice , just please suggest me the best one on the market for home use :)

Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Pure

Could your provide us info on what your going to need your router to be able to do? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Hi fellow LTT members , 

I am in need to purchase a new router... but am not sure of which one is the most optimal. 

I would love to hear for insight and suggestions on routers :)

There is no budget for my router choice , just please suggest me the best one on the market for home use :)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Pure

For the price I would recommend this router: http://www.amazon.com/Buffalo-AirStation-Simultaneous-Wireless-WZR-1166DHP/dp/B00DJ6AGBU/

It's cheap for an AC router, is reliable and all that, and is definitely much better than the equivalent netlink and tplink AC routers. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Could your provide us info on what your going to need your router to be able to do? 

Just be able to hold strong connections when multiple of people are on same time (6-8 devices at same time)

Anything with that and more is considered a good benefit : D

Yes, I was looking at the ASUS RT- AC68U. Is there really a difference between the AC66U Vs. AC68U? 

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Just be able to hold strong connections when multiple of people are on same time (6-8 devices at same time)

Anything with that and more is considered a good benefit : D

Yes, I was looking at the ASUS RT- AC68U. Is there really a difference between the AC66U Vs. AC68U?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

The AC68u performs better.

To be honest, unless you actually have AC devices, I'd just go for an N66u.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB