Kraken X vs Kraken Tournament edition

Combat

So I am looking at buying new headphones and for now in my country with not so bad pricing I can see both the Kraken X and tournament edition. With the X being around 30-35 usd cheaper. Which one should I get? Or are there better options in this price range?

5 minutes ago, Combat said:

So I am looking at buying new headphones and for now in my country with not so bad pricing I can see both the Kraken X and tournament edition. With the X being around 30-35 usd cheaper. Which one should I get? Or are there better options in this price range?

I would recommend against Razer headsets. I had better reliability and sound quality with HyperX Cloud's and Corsair HS50's. They should cost around the same.

Disclaimer: I am not an audiophile so I just say what I personally prefer the sound of. 

2 minutes ago, Konrad_K said:

I would recommend against Razer headsets. I had better reliability and sound quality with HyperX Cloud's and Corsair HS50's. They should cost around the same.

Disclaimer: I am not an audiophile so I just say what I personally prefer the sound of. 

https://www.emag.bg/slushalki-gaming-hyperx-cloud-alpha-gold-limited-edition-hx-hsca-gd-nap/pd/DQJN2BMBM/?X-Search-Id=ba33a7a828703e288144&X-Product-Id=55955660&X-Search-Page=1&X-Search-Position=0&X-Section=search&X-MB=0&X-Search-Action=view

HyperX like these ones? Also the HS50's are around the same price but Stereo ones not pro

1 minute ago, Combat said:

The ones I had experience with were just "Cloud", no alpha suffix - i do not know the difference, i suspect alpha are a more value-oriented proposition. 

11 minutes ago, Combat said:

Here's a pretty good review for the Cloud Flight.

His reviews normally don't match what I experience by myself, so I don't know much about what to think of it. If your country doesn't sell stuff at an outrageous price, consider a decent standalone headphone, standalone mic, external amp and dac.

1 minute ago, HumdrumPenguin said:

Here's a pretty good review for the Cloud Flight.

His reviews normally don't match what I experience by myself, so I don't know much about what to think of it. If your country doesn't sell stuff at an outrageous price, consider a decent standalone headphone, standalone mic, external amp and dac.

I don't see this flight variant being sold here only the up above mentioned ones and Stinger which is like 10 usd cheaper than the cloud x alphas