Cheapest 3950x I've seen!

Kwikgta

Case: Thermaltake W100.CPU:  AMD Ryzen 9 7950x . CPU Cooler: Artic 420 aio. Motherboard: MSI Tomahawk B550. Memory: 32 gigs of DDR4 6000 G-Skill CL30.Graphics = XFX Merc 319 7900xtx. Main Drive = Sabrent Rocket Plus 4, m.2. Storage Drive = 8 tb Seagate Barracuda. PSU = Platinum 1300 watt. OS: Windows 10 Professional 64. Monitor: Samsung G, 2560x1440 @ 240hz. Sound System: Logitech Z-5300 5.1 (bought new by me in 2003). Mouse: Razr. Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Blue led. Printer: HP Envy 5660.Desk: 96” x 30” butcher block on rusted and clear-coated 2”x2” legs, built by owner.

14 minutes ago, AshRiver said:

Buy more then sell. Electronic price gouging should earn you some profit.

You lost me?

Case: Thermaltake W100.CPU:  AMD Ryzen 9 7950x . CPU Cooler: Artic 420 aio. Motherboard: MSI Tomahawk B550. Memory: 32 gigs of DDR4 6000 G-Skill CL30.Graphics = XFX Merc 319 7900xtx. Main Drive = Sabrent Rocket Plus 4, m.2. Storage Drive = 8 tb Seagate Barracuda. PSU = Platinum 1300 watt. OS: Windows 10 Professional 64. Monitor: Samsung G, 2560x1440 @ 240hz. Sound System: Logitech Z-5300 5.1 (bought new by me in 2003). Mouse: Razr. Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Blue led. Printer: HP Envy 5660.Desk: 96” x 30” butcher block on rusted and clear-coated 2”x2” legs, built by owner.

8 minutes ago, Flyingchickennugget27 said:

How much do they normally cost

$700 to $725

6 minutes ago, Kwikgta said:

You lost me?

6 minutes ago, Kwikgta said:

$700 to $725

The site you listed sell for $600ish. You buy a lot of them then sell it right now for $750 - $800. Profit?

Great deal but I definitely have concerns about the legitimacy of this site. Seems they sell a weird mash up of CPUs, small home appliances (toaster oven, vacuum, espresso machine), and other home stuff (shelves, pots & pans, silverware, etc)

Also, the “SAFETY & SECURITY” section just says “No products were found matching your selection.” and I cant find any information about this “company” listed on the site. That would be a hard pass for me.

Edit: The Whois lookup also doesn’t look promising. The site was only registered 42 days ago using Namecheap.com. 

Edited by FriedEngineer

They dont seem proffesional considering the spelling mistakes on their site, also i cant find any reviews online no matter what, which is bad, they definetly seem sketchy, better to spend the extra money to buy it from somewhere legit instead of being scammed or getting a faulty model, better be safe than sorry, sorry but if something seems too good to be true then it probably is

And honestly I don't that's much of a save. If you're going to spend that much on a CPU, $75-100 isn't that much of an issue, especially if it gives you a better warranty.

On 5/20/2020 at 9:08 PM, IAmAndre said:

And honestly I don't that's much of a save. If you're going to spend that much on a CPU, $75-100 isn't that much of an issue, especially if it gives you a better warranty.

Well I am not rich like you, for me it would be a great incentive since in other words it means that I can pair it with a very good motherboard at about 50% discount (for the motherboard sine good ones with bells and whistles go at about 200$) 

But this particular site according to the findings of @FriedEngineer seems sketchy and in online sales rule of thumb is "if it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true" 

but they offer PayPal so if you are a seeker of adventure I guess you could give it a try :P

1 hour ago, papajo said:

Well I am not rich like you, for me it would be a great incentive since in other words it means that I can pair it with a very good motherboard at about 50% discount (for the motherboard sine good ones with bells and whistles go at about 200$) 

But this particular site according to the findings of @FriedEngineer seems sketchy and in online sales rule of thumb is "if it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true" 

but they offer PayPal so if you are a seeker of adventure I guess you could give it a try :P

Well don't get me wrong, I'm still rocking a 2600X but the day I'm spending $700 on a CPU, well $100 won't be an issue for me if I can get a better warranty or better performance.

2 hours ago, IAmAndre said:

Well don't get me wrong, I'm still rocking a 2600X but the day I'm spending $700 on a CPU, well $100 won't be an issue for me if I can get a better warranty or better performance.

warranty is not an issue its a CPU if it works it will probably work until its considered a relic 

if it doesnt it small so even if the shop for whatever reason doesnt honor the warranty you have just to cheaply mail that small thing to AMD directly and mail them a copy of your receipt (to confirm the purchase date) and you are golden they will ship you a new one. 

On 5/20/2020 at 3:29 AM, Flyingchickennugget27 said:

@AshRiver but that site could be a scam so do some research on it better be safe than sorry

Site wasn't a scam,my 3950x arrived today. :)