Filtered case under 60 EU

Any suggestions for a (at least front) filtered case that support ATX or MATX motherboard and ATX psu

I doesnt matter if the side panel is tempered or acrylic .

The Cooler Master Silencio 452 comes to mind. It's an excellent case with filtered front and bottom intake space AND sound dampening foam to reduce fan noise

Someone from Greece should answer this because I can't possibly know or understand anything from your e-tailers. Also brand or SKU availability won't be the same throughout whole Europe.

There is a Czech e-shop that does EU shipping because they want to expand, they are number one in Slovakia and Czechia I think (I really don't feel like fact checking that). They have a decent English website with great filtering capabilities, so you can cross-reference with some of your local price comparison websites. Look here and feel free to apply more filters.

At this price point, you would usually find Zalman cases and I've worked with them, they are very flimsy (at least in under 40€ price point). If you want Zalman, this would probably resolve in cases over 50€. What I can recommend on the other hand is SilentiumPC - they're a Polish manufacturer and I have also worked in one of their cases and it was much better than Zalman at the same price point. They often have very good features for the price.

My heart belongs to AMD but that doesn't mean I furiously hate Intel or NVIDIA :)

MAIN RIG AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac | MSI HD7950 OC 3GB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB @ 2666MHz (Samsung D-Die) | ADATA SX8200 480GB NVMe SSD & Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD & WD Black 500GB | Sharkoon QB One

LAPTOP Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 (14ARE05) - AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | AMD Vega 8 (Renoir) | 16GB RAM | SKHynix PC601 512GB (OEM) | 1080p 300nit non-touch display

16 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

The Cooler Master Silencio 452 comes to mind. It's an excellent case with filtered front and bottom intake space AND sound dampening foam to reduce fan noise

yeah but it hasnt a side panel.....

1 hour ago, Bloudy_Parrot said:

yeah but it hasnt a side panel.....

You can't have a super cheap case with side glass, filtered intakes AND large robust build. Pick some, not all.

7 hours ago, 5x5 said:

You can't have a super cheap case with side glass, filtered intakes AND large robust build. Pick some, not all.

you can. i found one called cooler master Q300l what about it?

56 minutes ago, Bloudy_Parrot said:

you can. i found one called cooler master Q300l what about it?

Quality is pretty crap

20 hours ago, 5x5 said:

Quality is pretty crap

oh..... :(