Optimizing this Build for CAD and Industrial Design

Budget (including currency): INR 115,000, Including keyboard and monitor. (no mouse, i have a G502 hero)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mainly AutoCAD, Rhino, Solidworks, Keyshot, Blender, Houdini, Cinema4D, and playing games.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  I am hooked onto the LG 27UL500-W. I am ready to take recommendations for a monitor for this price-point. I want to be able to play games at 60FPS without stuttering. I dont mind playing at 1080 or 1440p at mid graphics. I will be buying everything from Amazon India.

These are the parts. I don't want to go Ryzen 3000 because compatibility issues with B450, and I live in a very remote location. Nearest city is 90kms away from here, and given the human malware situation nothing can be done anyway.

CPU- Ryzen 7 2700 https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07B41717Z/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?smid=AJRK4JF48YXA&psc=1

Motherboard - ASRock B450 Steel Legend https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07MV7LR1B/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?smid=A1URIEFJ9EJHTB&psc=1

RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3000Mhz https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07B4GNMS9/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&psc=1

Cabinet - CoolerMaster MasterBOx K501L https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00CY8RTHS/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=AJRK4JF48YXA&psc=1

Graphics Card - Zotac 2060 Super AMP! https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07TWGRW5H/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_e0oWEb1400GG0

Keyboard - Razer Cyanosa Lite https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07Z5M6D5Z/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2?smid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&psc=1

Monitor - LG UltraFine 4K 27UL500-W https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07PGL2WVS/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&psc=1

Storage - I need help with this. I have a 240GB Sandisk SSD Plus from back in 2014/2015 that i had been using in my old laptop. I will keep that. Should I get a 500GB M.2 SSD maybe something like Corsair P1 or WD Blue(Green/Black? I dont understand the difference), or get a 1TB HDD and save some money.

Power Supply - What should I go with? Is Antec NeoEco 650M 80 Plus Bronze good enough for this? Antec one is cheap too.

CPU Cooler - Will the AMD cooler be good enough? I dont plan on overclocking this computer at all. The case comes with 2 fans anyway.

Is there a decent cabinet that you could suggest? I dont want RGB, and I dont care for TG, Its going to be sitting on the floor or somewhere not to be seen much. Now if i go without a cooler i can save some money and get an M.2 SSD intead of a harddrive. or best case both. I would also like the possibility of having WiFi/Bluetooth on the computer. How should I optimize it. I am going over budget with this build anyway. So i dont really want to stretch it even further. This is going to be the first time building a PC for me. I have only been getting Laptops for the last 15-16 years that I have had a computer.

Edit: Added Wifi/Bluetooth queries.

Consider a 3600 - it's going to be better than a 2700 non-X.

2 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Consider a 3600 - it's going to be better than a 2700 non-X.

As i mentioned earlier

don't want to go Ryzen 3000 because compatibility issues with B450, and I live in a very remote location. Nearest city is 90kms away from here, and given the human malware situation nothing can be done anyway.

From what i researched about, they work almost identical. 3600 does win here and there, but they cost almost the same and 2700 saves me from the bios headache.

Gaming an professional workflow on the same system is tricky. If you earn money with the CAD stuff, you want a Quadro Card from nVidia, basically the same cards as most GTX but with different drivers. Those have a huge impact in rendering wire frames and alike. However gaming is then kind of out of the question or at least difficult. 

I'd go with a cheaper non 4k monitor and use the savings for 32 GB of RAM. 

Your storage situation depends on how much storage you actually need. For applications, getting a big SSD will help but other than time saved for exporting and importing large files, you will not gain much performance, so a mechanical drive will be fine as well. Placing your OS on an SSD, even an older one is a pretty good idea, just make sure your personal folders are kept on a newer drive, should the old drive fail. The stock heatsink will be good enough if your room temperature is below 30C, if higher I would consider pretty much any aftermarket tower heatsink.

2 minutes ago, titan384 said:

As i mentioned earlier

From what i researched about, they work almost identical. 3600 does win here and there, but they cost almost the same and 2700 saves me from the bios headache.

Maybe consider a X570 or X470? I also recommend a 3rd gen ryzen rather than 2nd gen one.

6 minutes ago, Zyleyus said:

Maybe consider a X570 or X470? I also recommend a 3rd gen ryzen rather than 2nd gen one.

All x570 boards are just too expensive. Can you help me with budgeting it into the configuration?

1 minute ago, Applefreak said:

Gaming an professional workflow on the same system is tricky. If you earn money with the CAD stuff, you want a Quadra Card from nVidia, basically the same cards as most GTX but with different drivers. Those have a huge impact in rendering wire frames and alike. However gaming is then kind of out of the question or at least difficult. 

Your storage situation depends on how much storage you actually need. For applications, getting a big SSD will help but other than time saved for exporting and importing large files, you will not gain much performance, so a mechanical drive will be fine as well. Placing your OS on an SSD, even an older one is a pretty good idea, just make sure your personal folders are kept on a newer drive, should the old drive fail. The stock heatsink will be good enough if your room temperature is below 30C, if higher I would consider pretty much any aftermarket tower heatsink.

Quadros are too expensive and GTX or RTX cards can handle most workflows with CAD (even rendering), and this is a RTX card it has OptiX RTX rendering boost thing that makes it faster for professional workflows (If your software supports it), you can also game on it if you want to.

IDK about this gpu though it seems good on amazon, but the 2080Ti version of this (Zotac 2080Ti AMP) is pretty bad according to amazon buyers.

And yes I do also recommend 32GB of ram.

2 minutes ago, titan384 said:

All x570 boards are just too expensive. Can you help me with budgeting it into the configuration?

Then buy B550 in two weeks time? The 3600 archives better performance with half the real power or heat. It's also going to offer low latency and better single threaded performance (by 20%)

10 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Gaming an professional workflow on the same system is tricky. If you earn money with the CAD stuff, you want a Quadro Card from nVidia, basically the same cards as most GTX but with different drivers. Those have a huge impact in rendering wire frames and alike. However gaming is then kind of out of the question or at least difficult.

I do make a living with CAD and Industrial Design, but I have a computer that i provided by work. So this is mostly going to be my own personal use, and I would rather not spend of Quadros.

The other option I have is a 1080p monitor, and there are no 1440p IPS that i could find on amazon. I can still upgrade the RAM on a later date.

5 minutes ago, titan384 said:

You can lower your ram frequence to about 2666, and maybe get a cheaper GPU such as 2060s from another brand?

Asrock x570's prices are all gone on amazon now so sry idk the prices

3 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Then buy B550 in two weeks time? The 3600 archives better performance with half the real power or heat. It's also going to offer low latency and better single threaded performance (by 20%)

Yeah man. I dont think I can wait that long.

10 minutes ago, titan384 said:

Yeah man. I dont think I can wait that long.

Then get a board with certification for Zen 2 like the MSI MAX

8 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/product/kRTzK8/msi-b450m-pro-vdh-max-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-pro-vdh-max

This one is guaranteed to work with ryzen 3000 series put of the box

8 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Then get a board with certification for Zen 2 like the MSI MAX

Thanks guys! I was not aware about that.