Website builder recommendations (Not WIX)

I need recommendations for online website building providers. Any advice or word of caution is welcome. The site is for an online store that sells niche items with lots of content about the items and the people who made them.

I am currently using WIX, but I am swearing them off. I spend 100s of hours building my website and WIX completely broke it by changing something on their end. They gave no warning and their customer service is useless. If I have to rebuild my site, I am going to do it on a more reliable platform.

I am hesitant to switch to SquareSpace because it doesn't have some of the features I need, like user profiles. Also what if SquareSpace turns out as unreliable as WIX?!! Are there any providers that let you download your entire website data for back up?

WIX did me dirty like this:

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 18.29.02.png

i've heard of shopify, but I have no idea how good or bad it is. its main focus is on websites for selling stuff (hence shopify). 

8 hours ago, Saksham said:

i've heard of shopify, but I have no idea how good or bad it is. its main focus is on websites for selling stuff (hence shopify). 

Thanks. Shopify is actually great for an online store but creating nice pages really takes time.