I really need help...

EladkLing
2 minutes ago, EladkLing said:

These are the steps but idk what they mean.

ggg.png

Honestly if you might now be comfortable updating the bios you don't have to (after all the problem could still occure ) if you can't get to 3600 on both sticks try maybe 3200 or 3400 and see if that works :)

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

Honestly if you might now be comfortable updating the bios you don't have to (after all the problem could still occure ) if you can't get to 3600 on both sticks try maybe 3200 or 3400 and see if that works :)

The problem is that it won't let me select the second stick. My discord is Ling#0484 if you want to watch me configure it and tell me if I am just dumb.

26 minutes ago, EladkLing said:

This is what my bios shows. It says one is at 3600 and the other is at 2133 and It wont let me select the other one.

IMG_6305.jpg

I feel so dumb 

I'm sorry I didn't notice this but I'm pretty sure it's set like this for both sticks to run at 3600 theoretically all is set but if you are still getting stutters can you tell us your temps 

Edit : I feel like I have no brain in my head lol

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

3 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

I feel so dumb 

I'm sorry I didn't notice this but I'm pretty sure it's set like this for both sticks to run at 3600 theoretically all is set but if you are still getting stutters can you tell us your temps 

My temps are in the 70s for cpu and gpu. But is there a bottleneck?

Just now, EladkLing said:

My temps are in the 70s for cpu and gpu. But is there a bottleneck?

For the most part no there shouldn't be a bottle neck between a r5 2600 and a 2060

Can you try a different game and see if the stutters continue 

Build Log: 

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

For the most part no there shouldn't be a bottle neck between a r5 2600 and a 2060

Can you try a different game and see if the stutters continue 

It does, like in csgo its also the same.

It does, like in csgo its also the same.

Do you have the latest drivers for your GPU ?

Build Log: 

Do you have the latest drivers for your GPU ?

Yeah I got geforce experience and installed the latest drivers through that. I also have some amd gpu drivers installed for the gpu I used while this one was in shipment. Should I delete those amd drivers? If so how do I delete them?

Yeah I got geforce experience and installed the latest drivers through that. I also have some amd gpu drivers installed for the gpu I used while this one was in shipment. Should I delete those amd drivers? If so how do I delete them?

Yes you really should delete those amd drivers

Build Log: 

But how?  Also, is that the problem?

I went into the control panel and I deleted amd catalyst control thingy. Is that it?

I went into the control panel and I deleted amd catalyst control thingy. Is that it?

No it's not but use ddu in safe mode to fully delete your amd drivers not manually uninstalling them

Build Log: 

What is ddu and how do I use it in safe mode?

What is ddu and how do I use it in safe mode?

Install ddu ( display driver uninstaller) go into safe mode and use it

If you want here is a video that I found ( random video ) explaining how to do it 

Build Log: 

Install ddu ( display driver uninstaller) go into safe mode and use it

If you want here is a video that I found ( random video ) explaining how to do it 

Thanks for the help.

30 minutes ago, EladkLing said:

Thanks for the help.

Good luck :D

Build Log: