Cooler Master 3-Pin connector goes where? and others

HyperDubb

Hello, recently I built a new ish PC( Just changing the case to Deepcool Matrexx 70 add-rgb 3f and motherboard to ROG Strix B365-F Gaming). I found a 3-Pin wire, Not sure where to put since the motherboard only has a 4- Pin RGB connector if someone can help me on that. Also on the case, it has a RGB button which is lighting up every second, Not sure if i have enough power get supplied or it's something else. it annoys me a lot. Sorry for the loud fan, I use a stock cooler.

20200513_100235.jpg

20200513_100328.jpg

20200513_100507.jpg

What case is it exactly? You have "Cooler Master Matrexx 70 add-rgb 3f" listed, but the Matrexx 70 is a Deepcool case.

image.png.7b968e974866d770ef8748e08a09fd96.png

you should have different cables also included with the case. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

24 minutes ago, Dylanc1500 said:

What case is it exactly? You have "Cooler Master Matrexx 70 add-rgb 3f" listed, but the Matrexx 70 is a Deepcool case.

Yah i need to edit that. Sorry

1 minute ago, HyperDubb said:

Yah i need to edit that. Sorry

any luck so far?

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

24 minutes ago, VioDuskar said:

image.png.7b968e974866d770ef8748e08a09fd96.png

you should have different cables also included with the case. 

It does come with other cables but they don't support 4 pins

Just now, VioDuskar said:

any luck so far?

Sadly, no.

18 minutes ago, HyperDubb said:

It does come with other cables but they don't support 4 pins

What other cables did the case come with?

19 hours ago, Dylanc1500 said:

What other cables did the case come with?

came with these which doesn't fit anywhere on my motherboard

20200516_214601.jpg

20200516_214549.jpg