Help finding an good gaming chair

I am a 5'9" heavy weight with back pain and im looking for a good sturdy gaming chair or any type of chair desk high  that won't break after 2 years and wont break the bank and mostly comfy any suggestions?

I apologize this is the closest place i could create my question / topic  perhaps you could have a catigory in workbench for desks,gaming chairs ect...

1 minute ago, RobbyTheRobot said:

I am a 5'9" heavy weight with back pain and im looking for a good sturdy gaming chair or any type of chair desk high  that won't break after 2 years and wont break the bank and mostly comfy any suggestions?

I apologize this is the closest place i could create my question / topic  perhaps you could have a catigory in workbench for desks,gaming chairs ect...

i personally really like my opseat.  Wasnt that expensive compared to the major brands and comes in a wide variety of colors.  Was easy to assemble and have not had anyissues so far in the little over a year that i have had it.  I have the master series as well.

https://opseat.com/shop/gaming-chairs/

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

I dont know about the chairs mentioned above, but I find Executive chairs to be way more comfy than almost any gaming chair on the market. More effort put into comfort and looks and aesthetic.

both are great suggestions thanks, i'm just leary of any chair i get because of the experience i had when my old chair, one of the wheel limbs from the base broke  

I was in the same situation man right before quarantine, needed a new chair for work at home and gaming. When I was searching for chairs i came across a really logical comment, "all gaming chairs are modeled after the dxracer, and the dxracer was modeled after racing chairs." Racing chairs aren't meant for comfortable sitting over long periods of time, they're meant for racing. Getting an office or executive chair is the best bet, they're specifically designed for people to sit in all day. Two words "used aeron" Herman Miller Aeron retails for like $1000 but you can grab a used one like I did for like $200-$400, it comes in 3 sizes for different body builds so you have to choose the one that's best for you. It uses this mesh backing with either an optional lumbar support of posture fix attachment. It isnt like any other chair, it was weird to sit in at first but after a day and a half you won't be able to sit in any other chair. 

after reviewing all my options I think ill go with the ErgoChair 2 for 350$ 30 day trial and a year warranty isn't bad.

A good used (or new) Steelcase Leap etc is a nice choice too.

·Ï¢årµ§·

i7 4790k · 32GB Kingston HyperX · MSI Gaming 5 · ... · 30" HP ZR30W + 27" Samsung 275T · 2x240GB Intel 530 in Raid 0 + 2x1TB Crucial MX500 · Lain-Li X2000F · Antec Signature SG-850 · BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Pro · Logitech Z5500 · Win10pro 64bit