Need more advice on R5 2600+ RX580 build.

Hello everyone, I am planning to build a R5 2600 pc paired with rx580. There is already so many posts on pc build with this couple, and I have decided what model I want to get but I am still kind of clueless about my plan, mostly on choosing what vendor I will pick. I build this PC to play games like GTA V on 60fps+ 1080p, I can make compromises on the visual setting, I dont need my games to run on ultra or enabling its graphical check boxes like FXAA, MSAA, etc. I also want my PC to have an decent upgrade path, so I am settled on using B450 motherboard for its 4 DIMM slots, yet the SLI feature is surely an overkill for me.

Please note that I am Asian. I dont use Dollar but I will convert and round up my budget to Dollar. BTW you can buy local Big Mac for $4 here, just for comparison. 

Okay.. so this is my plan :

CPU : Ryzen 5 2600 - I dont have any plan on CPU overclocking since I dont have much knowledge about it. but if you think I should please feel free to give advise on the matter.

Fan : Stock - If you think I sould overclock my CPU, should I buy an aftermarket fan? what size and what RPM? I was skeptical on dual fan bcs the fan could contact the RAM sticks. CMIIW.
GPU : RX 580 8gb - I still havent decided which vendor and what gpu speed to pick and. I definitely want a card with a good cooling system. Advise is highly needed.

Motherboard : B450 - I havent decided which vendor and what B450 version to pick. All I want is 4 DIMM slots and M.2 Slot. If you think I should not overclock feel free to input other mobo.

RAM : 8gb with 2 sticks of 4gb on 2666mhz - I want to start easy on RAM and upgrade it slowly to 4 sticks of 16gb(?). I may wont overclock this but I maybe will, so feel free to give input on it.
PSU : 500-550watt 80+ bronze is all I can afford. - I still havent decided which vendor to pick. I was eyeballing at corsair cx550 but with EVGA 500B I can save few coins to spend on other part.

SSD + HDD : Intel 660p 512gb M.2 + 500gb Barracuda 7200rpm - I decided to go for 512gb SSD M.2 and the SSD wont get any future upgrade, the HDD will be upgraded if I need it.

Monitor : 24" IPS panel - I wish I could get a 144hz screen from the start bcs I doubt it will get any future upgrade but the price is killing me. My budget is $150 but it can be a little more flexible.

Case : I am convinced to find the cheapest case with a decent airflow and design ... AND ... I found one with $20 price tag. Change my mind - My maximum budget is $70.
Keyblade and Mickey : Logitech MK120..... was that .. in rhyme?

Thank you, guys and Godbless.

5 minutes ago, NoviceEasyMode said:

Please note that I am Asian. I dont use Dollar but I will convert and round up my budget to Dollar. BTW you can buy local Big Mac for $4 here, just for comparison. 

this would help a lot more if you just followed the template and provided the info we need.

Budget (including your country's currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

47 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

this would help a lot more if you just followed the template and provided the info we need.

Budget  = Rp. 10.000.000,- in USD $700 for the tower

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: GTA V

Other details budget is only for the rig, peripheral will have a separate budget.  I am aiming for GTA V on high setting, 1080p, 60fps or more.