Lost admin rights

JustDavid

A year ago i turned my pc on and everything was normal until i tried running some software and it wouldnt let me and it turned out i lost my admin rights even though im the only one that ever used my pc,and my microsoft account says im a admin help please

2 minutes ago, JustDavid said:

A year ago i turned my pc on

It took you a year to realize you weren't admin?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

6 minutes ago, JustDavid said:

A year ago i turned my pc on and everything was normal until i tried running some software and it wouldnt let me and it turned out i lost my admin rights even though im the only one that ever used my pc,and my microsoft account says im a admin help please

What happens if you right click and select "run as administrator" ?

You should be able to check on your admin status in the windows settings under Users. 

"A year ago i turned my pc on and everything was normal until i tried running some software and it wouldnt let me and it turned out i lost my admin rights"bruh i found out the same day dumm dum

1 minute ago, danomicar said:

What happens if you right click and select "run as administrator" ?

You should be able to check on your admin status in the windows settings under Users. 

Yah i tried that i check on control panel and they both say i am admin but i dont have admin rights

Just now, JustDavid said:

Yah i tried that i check on control panel and they both say i am admin but i dont have admin rights

what is it preventing you from doing specifically?

4 minutes ago, danomicar said:

what is it preventing you from doing specifically?

It wont let me run games on steam,wont let me update windows,etc basically anything that requires admin rights