Is the MSI B360 Gaming Plus RGB compatible with the Phanteks Eclipse P350X?

Go to solution Solved by Streetguru,
2 minutes ago, Dan Flame said:

Hello! since im making a computer i wanted to try and make the lighting on the case just like i want it, I just wanted to know if the MSI B360 Gaming Plus and the Phanteks P350x are RGB compatible? Like am i able to use MSI mystic light on the case? or is the RGB header on the motherboard to different from the one on the case?

Do you already own the motherboard? Because Ryzen is a way better buy

and that case has limited airflow compared to something with a mesh front, even the P400A or something

the case probably has it's own RGB thing, or just a hardware switch.

it should say on the website what it supports.

Hello! since im making a computer i wanted to try and make the lighting on the case just like i want it, I just wanted to know if the MSI B360 Gaming Plus and the Phanteks P350x are RGB compatible? Like am i able to use MSI mystic light on the case? or is the RGB header on the motherboard to different from the one on the case?

2 minutes ago, Dan Flame said:

Do you already own the motherboard? Because Ryzen is a way better buy

and that case has limited airflow compared to something with a mesh front, even the P400A or something

the case probably has it's own RGB thing, or just a hardware switch.

it should say on the website what it supports.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?