New Pc Help

So I am building a new pc below are the specs tell me what you think of it:    Ps; if there is a * next  to the part that means I already have it

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor

Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk max

Memory: Corsair 3200mhz 32gb DDR4*******

Storage: Crucial P1 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

Storage: 2tb Toshiba Hard Drive*******

Graphic Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6 GB OC Video Card

Power Supply: Corsair VS650 650 W Active PFC 80 Plus Certified Power Supply Unit Black

Case: Corsair SPEC-DELTA RGB ATX Mid Tower Case

In Total this build Costs: £708.62

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: Gigabyte gtx 1660 Super oc 6g
Mobo:MSI b450 tomahawk max

RAM: 32gb ddr4 lpx vengeance 3200mhz

Storage: WD sn550 1tb, Baracuda 2TB HDD (*In use), Hitachi 2tb HDD, WD 0.5tb HDD (both HDD knackered)

PSU: cxm 450

Case: Corsair Carbide Series

2 minutes ago, KGGaming said:

So I am building a new pc below are the specs tell me what you think of it:    Ps; if there is a * next  to the part that means I already have it

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor

Memory: Corsair 3200mhz 32gb DDR4*******

Storage: Crucial P1 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

Storage: 2tb Toshiba Hard Drive*******

Power Supply: Corsair VS650 650 W Active PFC 80 Plus Certified Power Supply Unit Black

Case: Corsair SPEC-DELTA RGB ATX Mid Tower Case

In Total this build Costs: £708.62

One thing. In case of future proofing your pc, I believe that the B450's will not be compatible with the 4th gen Ryzen cpu's. The 550's are coming out mid june, which will be compatible, or you could opt for a more expensive X570 Motherboard.

Just now, Dappner said:

One thing. In case of future proofing your pc, I believe that the B450's will not be compatible with the 4th gen Ryzen cpu's. The 550's are coming out mid june, which will be compatible, or you could opt for a more expensive X570 Motherboard.

I know but with that current build i presume it will last me for the next 3-4years and by then I will invest more money in upgrading my pc

Storage: WD sn550 1tb, Baracuda 2TB HDD (*In use), Hitachi 2tb HDD, WD 0.5tb HDD (both HDD knackered)

7 minutes ago, KGGaming said:

MSI B450 Tomahawk max

get the mortar max instead, it's cheaper and better (it has 2 m.2 slots)

8 minutes ago, KGGaming said:

not great, see if you can get a cx series or txm series from corsair instead. 550w will be enough.

15 minutes ago, KGGaming said:

any max MOBO from MSi is great because its got support for 3rd gen ryzen, as long as you are OK with B450 not supporting zen 3.

17 minutes ago, KGGaming said:

1660 super is a great choice, as the performance is so close to that of a 1660 ti but for quite a bit cheaper. 

Seems like a solid build! Are you using it a s a workstation as well? Are you going for a high refresh rate monitor? (this PC should be able to hit it on games like overwatch, if you play esports games I'd recommend going for one)

DEFINITELY wish the 3600 was out when I built my PC

PC: 

i5 8400 - RTX 2060 - Strix B360-I - Thermaltake 240mm AIO - 16GB Vengeance RGB PRO - CRYSTAL 280X - HD Plex 400w AC/DC Converter

CUSTOM KEYBOARD:

Gmmk Pro  - Gateron ink Black v2 lubed and filmed - GMK Red Samurai - PC plate - Zeal stabs

DAILY TECH:

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Smartwatch - Galaxy A70 - Bose QC Earbuds - Bose SoundLink Wireless - Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 

2 hours ago, Belac F said:

any max MOBO from MSi is great because its got support for 3rd gen ryzen, as long as you are OK with B450 not supporting zen 3.

1660 super is a great choice, as the performance is so close to that of a 1660 ti but for quite a bit cheaper. 

Seems like a solid build! Are you using it a s a workstation as well? Are you going for a high refresh rate monitor? (this PC should be able to hit it on games like overwatch, if you play esports games I'd recommend going for one)

DEFINITELY wish the 3600 was out when I built my PC

Sorry I am replying to this late just had stuff I had to do. This is my second pc build my last build which I am still using til I build the pc has a pentium g4560, gtx 1050 ti. And I plan on using this rig for competitive gaming, recording, video editing and streaming. So I know your struggles when you also wish you had the 3600 when you built your pc.