Build with Ryzen 7 3700X as CPU, help with choosing the rest

Donnyu

Budget (including currency): 150,000 Philippine pesos

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

1st time building a desktop PC 

Help with choosing parts(ie: motherboard, graphics card, ram, etc.) to go with the CPU, I have attached a list of peripherals that is available in the Country.

Other parts can also be recommended and I will source it

2020-05-09 - Components and Peripherals Price list.pdf

GPU: ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti

RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB DDR4-3200MHz

MOBO: AORUS X570 AORUS ULTRA Mainboard

PSU: CORSAIR HX1200i

CASE: Meshify s2 

STORAGE: samsung 970 1tb (ssd)

STORAGE: Seagate FireCuda 2tb (hdd)

If u have the skill and time for custom watercooling do it

Any Help is appricated! Please correct me if I´m wrong!

Sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes, but english is not my native language (it´s german in case you were curious) *expand to see builds*

Primary PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Crossfire Radeon 6870 + 6850 | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 2X16 = 32GB @ 3600MHZ DDR4 | MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F | COOLER: COOLER MASTER ML360R | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB | PSU: GIGABYTE P850GM 80+ GOLD | SDD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB |

Everything thats not colourful I haven't bought yet.

Secondary PC(Currently not operational): CPU:  INTEL Q8200S @ 2.33Ghz | GPU: GTX 750 ti / 760 | RAM: 4X2 = 8GB @ 800MHZ DDR2 OCZ Platinum | MOBO: ASUS P5E-VM SE | COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280* | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB* | PSU: CORSAIR RM850 2019 80+ GOLD* | SSD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB* 

Everything marked with * is what I bought for the Primary PC and I'm just using it until I get all the parts.

Also i would buy a riser extender for the s2 for the vertikal gpu stand just for the look

Any Help is appricated! Please correct me if I´m wrong!

Sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes, but english is not my native language (it´s german in case you were curious) *expand to see builds*

Primary PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Crossfire Radeon 6870 + 6850 | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 2X16 = 32GB @ 3600MHZ DDR4 | MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F | COOLER: COOLER MASTER ML360R | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB | PSU: GIGABYTE P850GM 80+ GOLD | SDD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB |

Everything thats not colourful I haven't bought yet.

Secondary PC(Currently not operational): CPU:  INTEL Q8200S @ 2.33Ghz | GPU: GTX 750 ti / 760 | RAM: 4X2 = 8GB @ 800MHZ DDR2 OCZ Platinum | MOBO: ASUS P5E-VM SE | COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280* | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB* | PSU: CORSAIR RM850 2019 80+ GOLD* | SSD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB* 

Everything marked with * is what I bought for the Primary PC and I'm just using it until I get all the parts.

31 minutes ago, Donnyu said:

Budget (including currency): 150,000 Philippine pesos

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

1st time building a desktop PC 

Help with choosing parts(ie: motherboard, graphics card, ram, etc.) to go with the CPU, I have attached a list of peripherals that is available in the Country.

Other parts can also be recommended and I will source it

2020-05-09 - Components and Peripherals Price list.pdf 229.1 kB · 2 downloads

since you live in another country idk the prices over there but 150k Philippine pesos is equal to about 3k usd so you pretty much have a solid budget i would recommend for the ryzen 5 3700x 

gpu: asus 2080 ti

cooler: corsair h100i

motherboard: msi 450 tomahawk

ram: corsair vengeance rgb pro 16gb 2x8gb 3200 mhz ddr4

ssd: samsung 970 evo 500 gb  m.2

case:nzxt h510 atx mid tower

psu: corsair 850W 80+ gold certified fully modular

that can do basically everything you could want from streaming to gaming and any work you have to do in the pc although if you are mostly alot of work on your computer i would recommend switching the ryzen cpu to something newer it would all cost around 2.2k usd

3 minutes ago, TeachMeGamers said:

that can do basically everything you could want from streaming to gaming and any work you have to do in the pc although if you are mostly alot of work on your computer i would recommend switching the ryzen cpu to something newer it would all cost around 2.2k usd

What CPU would you recommend? ryzen 9? intel?

1 minute ago, Donnyu said:

What CPU would you recommend? ryzen 9? intel?

if you have the money always try to go ryzen although intel isnt that bad too

i would go for a ryzen 9