CPU needed for a streaming only PC?

Was hoping to get some feedback after doing some research on my own.

I currently own a gaming PC with the following specs

CPU: Intel I5 8400

MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 Z370

RAM 32 GB DDR 4 2400(4X8)

GPU: EVGA RTX 2060 KO

PSU: EVGA B3 650W

I also own both "pro" versions of current gen consoles(one x and ps4 pro)

Im looking into investing into a capture card and upgrading my current PC or building a streaming only pc.

I do have some spare parts lying around, a used Sapphire 4gb RX 570 and a brand new never opened Corsair 450 watt PSU i bought in 2018. I could also take 16 gb ram out of my current rig and put it into a new build.

How much CPU power do i need for streaming? Ive seen the 3600x and 3700x mentioned for gaming and streaming on the same machine. Im looking into a pc for purely streaming using a capture card.

My current PC seems to handle 720p 60 fps at 4500 bit rate but i want to get into 1080p and a higher bit rate.

Thanks for any help, trying to figure out whats the best way of doing this.

while 6000 kbps is the max for twitch unless you are a partner they will lower your stream to a lower bitrate in order to give more bandwidth to their partners so i would stay at 4500 for the sake of not having any bottlenecks just in case and so you don't have to invest extra money unless you're going to be / are a full time streamer. Also both of those CPU's would be fine. 

Anything above the entry level Zen 2 processors and you'll be fine if you're going with AMD. While I tend to stick to Intel and might get a used i5/i7. You might be better of going with your choice of hardware because you'll probably end up being in the same price range and have the continued support of newer hardware in addition to the reliability of it being new. 

**EDIT** Also the Wraith cooler while not being terrible I would suggest if you can spending the extra cash and maybe get a aftermarket cooler, either air or an AIO. Just because it will be running and running while you're streaming and it will help to not have the tug of the rest of the pc getting warm or your ambient temperatures throwing it off. 

Spoiler

i7-6700k OC'd 4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070 SC

23 minutes ago, Axeonelite said:

while 6000 kbps is the max for twitch unless you are a partner they will lower your stream to a lower bitrate in order to give more bandwidth to their partners so i would stay at 4500 for the sake of not having any bottlenecks just in case and so you don't have to invest extra money unless you're going to be / are a full time streamer. Also both of those CPU's would be fine. 

Anything above the entry level Zen 2 processors and you'll be fine if you're going with AMD. While I tend to stick to Intel and might get a used i5/i7. You might be better of going with your choice of hardware because you'll probably end up being in the same price range and have the continued support of newer hardware in addition to the reliability of it being new. 

**EDIT** Also the Wraith cooler while not being terrible I would suggest if you can spending the extra cash and maybe get a aftermarket cooler, either air or an AIO. Just because it will be running and running while you're streaming and it will help to not have the tug of the rest of the pc getting warm or your ambient temperatures throwing it off. 

Got it, thanks