Color accurate high refresh rate monitor

Hello,

I have a budget of 300-400 euro for a 27 inch (larger can but preferably not) colour accurate display.

I mainly do art and designwork with 3d modelling mixed in and need a new display as the last one broke. I also would like for it to be of higher refresh rate (75hz or higher).

Thank you for your time

Hi. I don't know about the prices in Belgium, but I think maybe you should check out Ultrawide monitors. There are quite a few IPS (accurate colors) models by LG and some of them run at 75 Hz.

A 34" 2560x1080 would be roughly the equivalent of a Full HD 27" monitor, while a 29" 2560x1080 would be the equivalent of a Full HD 24" monitor.

51 minutes ago, Naabjenia said:

Hi. I don't know about the prices in Belgium, but I think maybe you should check out Ultrawide monitors. There are quite a few IPS (accurate colors) models by LG and some of them run at 75 Hz.

A 34" 2560x1080 would be roughly the equivalent of a Full HD 27" monitor, while a 29" 2560x1080 would be the equivalent of a Full HD 24" monitor.

I'd like to not get an ultrawide monitor as I have not enjoyed using these in the past.

Just now, jaslion said:

I'd like to not get an ultrawide monitor as I have not enjoyed using these in the past.

I see.

I personally have a Dell P2219H monitor (IPS, 1920x1080), which is basically intended for professional use. It runs officially at 60 Hz, although 75 Hz works just fine if you overclock it using nVidia's control panel. The connectivity, colors and the ergonomics are great. However, it is an entry level monitor and perhaps you're looking for something better. Maybe some higher tier Dell monitors would suit you well. As negative aspects of this monitor, I'd say I didn't quite like it for fast paced gaming (like CS:GO), because of the motion blur or ghosting (in Fast Response mode), and I also disliked the lack of FreeSync.

There are also some interestingly cheap 4K IPS monitors by LG, but I'm afraid they run at 60 Hz only (you'd have to check it out, maybe their newer models run at higher refresh rates).

Maybe a good spot for you would be 1440p monitors, however, they tend to be more expensive than 4K monitors where I live.

1 minute ago, Naabjenia said:

I see.

I personally have a Dell P2219H monitor (IPS, 1920x1080), which is basically intended for professional use. It runs officially at 60 Hz, although 75 Hz works just fine if you overclock it using nVidia's control panel. The connectivity, colors and the ergonomics are great. However, it is an entry level monitor and perhaps you're looking for something better. Maybe some higher tier Dell monitors would suit you well. As negative aspects of this monitor, I'd say I didn't quite like it for fast paced gaming (like CS:GO), because of the motion blur or ghosting (in Fast Response mode), and I also disliked the lack of FreeSync.

There are also some interestingly cheap 4K IPS monitors by LG, but I'm afraid they run at 60 Hz only (you'd have to check it out, maybe their newer models run at higher refresh rates).

Maybe a good spot for you would be 1440p monitors, however, they tend to be more expensive than 4K monitors where I live.

Yeah I've been looking around myself but not really found anything but like an eizo fortis which is well not available and well out of my budget.

I had an eizo ev2450 that got smashed 2 days ago and kinda want to upgrade from that. That and 1080p on 24 inch was pretty meh.