Battlefield 4 %50 off on Origin

AluCarD

Only the game, no DLCs.

The China rising DLC expansion pack is

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

is it even worth getting at 50% off? 

No... after playing 160h + I must say that I kind of regret getting the game and premium now :/ Extremely unpolished and buggy! Also my friend that I always play with has been banned yesterday for Multihack by Punkbuster both on BF4 and BF3 now when I know for a fact that he has never used a hack or cheat in his life, so that's his 160 pounds in bin ( he got both games with premium after they released). I'm learning to hate EA more and more.

Unless DICE gets their crap together and at least fix the game I can tell you now I will never buy a EA or DICE product no matter how good it will look.

The deluxe something is the best value, rather than buy only the base game.

No... after playing 160h + I must say that I kind of regret getting the game and premium now :/ Extremely unpolished and buggy! Also my friend that I always play with has been banned yesterday for Multihack by Punkbuster both on BF4 and BF3 now when I know for a fact that he has never used a hack or cheat in his life, so that's his 160 pounds in bin ( he got both games with premium after they released). I'm learning to hate EA more and more.

Unless DICE gets their crap together and at least fix the game I can tell you now I will never buy a EA or DICE product no matter how good it will look.

I have a hard copy for awhile now as a gift. I dont even want to install it on my computer lol. Only heard bad things 

is it even worth getting at 50% off? 

Yes I disagree with everybody else saying its buggy as crap yes it may have a few bugs but overall its generally a good game to me anyway.

Yes I disagree with everybody else saying its buggy as crap yes it may have a few bugs but overall its generally a good game to me anyway.

Yeah game runs great on my PC sure I have some crashes but 99% of the time BF4 runs great. People seem to jump on the band wagon of hate and never even played the game, hell your experience may differ from one pc to another.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Yeah game runs great on my PC sure I have some crashes but 99% of the time BF4 runs great. People seem to jump on the band wagon of hate and never even played the game, hell your experience may differ from one pc to another.

so I should just install my CD and just give it a try? :D i dont have any DLC though :/ the DLC any good?

so I should just install my CD and just give it a try? :D i dont have any DLC though :/ the DLC any good?

China Rising was ok, Second Assault I have not tried it yet but apparently its a good re imagining of some old maps from BF3

Punkbuster doesn't ban people for not hacking. It was a 99.99999% chance he was cheating. Of course you're going to argue this, because he's your friend and that's understandable, my cousin got banned from cod4 and i didn't believe he hacked until i was on his computer and saw a folder called "cod4" and opened it... There was a bunch of cheats inside.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

yeah man give it a try there are plenty of people still playing the original maps. China rising has some beautiful open maps but with the openness comes a lot of snipers. Second Assault is alright they made the maps not so big and added some extras. I hear that Golf of Oman map is sick as hell though. Give it a try what to you have to lose? If you an SSD with space on it I suggest you install it on that BF4 load time are cut by minutes when on an SSD.  

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Punkbuster doesn't ban people for not hacking. It was a 99.99999% chance he was cheating. Of course you're going to argue this, because he's your friend and that's understandable, my cousin got banned from cod4 and i didn't believe he hacked until i was on his computer and saw a folder called "cod4" and opened it... There was a bunch of cheats inside.

No the thing is I saw him go on a server and he had nothing on and he just got banned. Also both me and him never EVER use cheats if so then very rarely for single player games to mess around. Both I and him think that cheats are just utterly stupid in multiplayer games since you might as well not play the game if you suck so bad that you can't play the game legit. I don't want to pick on you in particular but literally wherever we have looked for a solution everyone was only being an ass about it and wouldn't even consider that a person might have legitimately not cheated. The only thing that we suspect the problem being is the fact that we have took his PC apart to clean it and reorganize his cables before he played BF4 and got banned but I honestly have no idea how that would change anything. To be fair I wouldn't be surprised if it was the problem since some fixes that I had to do to get the game running somewhat stable are pathetic and ridiculous.

i got banned for "hacking" toooooo last night couldnt play until last hour of this day

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

yeah man give it a try there are plenty of people still playing the original maps. China rising has some beautiful open maps but with the openness comes a lot of snipers. Second Assault is alright they made the maps not so big and added some extras. I hear that Golf of Oman map is sick as hell though. Give it a try what to you have to lose? If you an SSD with space on it I suggest you install it on that BF4 load time are cut by minutes when on an SSD.  

If i download it off of orgin *using redeem code* how big is the game file? i only have 80gb left in my SSD

If i download it off of orgin *using redeem code* how big is the game file? i only have 80gb left in my SSD

about 26/28 GB or something, they recommend 30 free GB though

Using Tapatalk

about 26/28 GB or something, they recommend 30 free GB though

i dont want to put a game on my SSD that i barely play..hmmm HDD it is  xD

i dont want to put a game on my SSD that i barely play..hmmm HDD it is xD

ok but loadtimes will be long, so no getting in the attackchopper in the begin of the round for you :P . Anyways if you wanna play tonight or tomorrow you can add me in origin. Username is paoloverwey.

Using Tapatalk

ok but loadtimes will be long, so no getting in the attackchopper in the begin of the round for you :P . Anyways if you wanna play tonight or tomorrow you can add me in origin. Username is paoloverwey.

lol its okay. :).. i'll install it and add you! hopefully i'll be on tonight! :3

lol its okay. :).. i'll install it and add you! hopefully i'll be on tonight! :3

great, but what region are you in? I'm guessing America cause it's already evening here in the Netherlands.

Using Tapatalk

great, but what region are you in? I'm guessing America cause it's already evening here in the Netherlands.

yeah America. oh I see. well I'll probably be on mostly tomorrow if i dont see you later today! i haz no friends on Origin 

yeah America. oh I see. well I'll probably be on mostly tomorrow if i dont see you later today! i haz no friends on Origin

ok I hope you'll enjoy the game, have you played any other Battlefield before?

Using Tapatalk

ok I hope you'll enjoy the game, have you played any other Battlefield before?

i used to play a lot of bad company and bf3 ( bf3 not that much ). I also play a few hours of bf4 for the ps4 but I rarely touch my console anymore since I just build my gaming pc 2 weeks ago. I dont have any games for my pc right now. My friend gave me his hardcopy of bf4 as a gift..i havnt open it yet xD lol. 

Don't really see any problems with bf4 anymore, mainly the console fanboys that are complaining about it.