PC Build for Dad, need recommendations

Budget (including currency): Trying to get it down to $800 or less, willing to go up to $1000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Internet Browsing, Light workloads, 20 google tabs open at once lol, 4k Live streaming movies/video, small games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

PARTS LIST: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NRNxQq 

I am planning on buying my Dad a new PC, his right now is a Dell Windows 7 All-in-one with I think 4 gb of ram. I am planning on having a 1440p or 4k monitor with above 60 hz and lower than 144. I am trying to lower the price as much as I can (Trying to get down to the $800), but if I have to I can go up to $1000. I would like so recommendations on the parts list I have put together, other parts that would be cheaper and better, and I am willing to ask any questions.

Not worth getting Intel currently. The i5-6600K costs way too much, and you're limited on upgrade paths. Also with your budget, you won't be able to afford a 1440P 144Hz Monitor.

I've put a custom cooler in this build if you want to purchase because the Ryzen 3600 already comes with a stock one that's really good. I've also added additional memory for you to choose.

PcPartPicker

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

1 minute ago, F.E.A.R. said:

Not worth getting Intel currently. The i5-6600K costs way too much, and you're limited on upgrade paths. Also with your budget, you won't be able to afford a 1440P 144Hz Monitor.

I've put a custom cooler in this build if you want to purchase because the Ryzen 3600 already comes with a stock one that's really good. I've also added additional memory for you to choose.

PcPartPicker

@F.E.A.R.You need to send the link at top left of the webpage, for my build it is  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GZyhxG, you just put pcpartpick.com/list/ which reads your cookies for the last build that you made

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

@F.E.A.R.I sorta merged both builds and came up with this, A LOT cheaper than both of ours and I think it will be an awesome computer. I am still up for changes if anyone has anything to recommend. My dad wont be installing anything that large so the 1tb m.2 will do just fine I believe.

Honestly speaking , this build is pretty sufficient ,  giving the type of workload.

8 minutes ago, BadGuyNick said:

@F.E.A.R.I sorta merged both builds and came up with this, A LOT cheaper than both of ours and I think it will be an awesome computer. I am still up for changes if anyone has anything to recommend. My dad wont be installing anything that large so the 1tb m.2 will do just fine I believe.

The GTX 1660 isn't worth it, since the GTX 1660 and 1650 Super exists, which are way more better, then the original. I've put 1 SATA SSD and 1 NVME, because it's not good to split your hard drive. A bronze PSU from EVGA and the Phanteks P300A Mesh which is a really good airflow case.

45 minutes ago, BadGuyNick said:

If you can, try and get the MSI mortar max. It’s smaller than the Tomahawk(tomahawk is atx, mortar is micro-atx), if size is an issue. It has the same VRMs, but has an extra m.2 slot for future expandability.