DDR Speed

Currently my friend has been bugging that i am able to get more higher fps in games but i dont know how, he says he watched other people with the same specs as me play and get alot of fps.

I Was wondering why and i thought it could be the Ram speed since its set to 2133mhz in the bios for some reason. Every time i put it on a frequency at 3200, my PC crashed.

Here is my PC part: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/Hz67CL

Here Is also my benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/27845311

I Do have to say, Currently my GPU is slotted in the 4x PCIE slot and not the top one which is a 16x, reason for that is because it wont fit for some reason, i will probs have to buy a verticle gpu mount but would a 16x give me more fps ? and if so how much?

If the GPU is slotted in the 4x PCIe slot it will be bottlenecked severely. I highly recommend trying to install the GPU in the 16x slot.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 hours ago, OCrax said:

Do have to say, Currently my GPU is slotted in the 4x PCIE slot and not the top one which is a 16x, reason for that is because it wont fit for some reason, i will probs have to buy a verticle gpu mount but would a 16x give me more fps ? and if so how much?

16x will give you an approximate 30% more performance

Your missing out on alot mate 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for giving a response, i will be buying a verticle gpu mount soon for a 16x. ❤️

Does anyone know a GPU mount i could get though? i accidentally bought a Lian Li 011DXL with is... large

purely my mistake @TofuHaroto

30 minutes ago, OCrax said:

Does anyone know a GPU mount i could get though? i accidentally bought a Lian Li 011DXL with is... large

purely my mistake @TofuHaroto

What do you mean by gpu mount like a pcie riser with a bracket or what ?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

Yh, like my case is a Razer Lian Li o11 but idk what verticle gpu mount to buy or which one fits into my case @TofuHaroto

5 minutes ago, OCrax said:

Yh, like my case is a Razer Lian Li o11 but idk what verticle gpu mount to buy or which one fits into my case @TofuHaroto

Do you want to vertical mount it or are  you forced to for some reason ? 😅

Edited by TofuHaroto

Build Log: 

Im kinda forced to do it and i want to do it since it looks nice. but mainly the reason is i cant fit my GPU in the first slot as for some reason my sata socket wont allow my GPU to slot in :(

Just now, OCrax said:

Im kinda forced to do it and i want to do it since it looks nice. but mainly the reason is i cant fit my GPU in the first slot as for some reason my sata socket wont allow my GPU to slot in :(

If your case supports vertical mount ( which it does if I remember correctly) just buy a riser and then there should be a normal GPU brackets on the case just vertical and you use the riser cable to slot in the GPU then you screw the GPU with the vertical bracket and that it 

The same way you would install a normal GPU but vertical lol 

Build Log: