Are Aio's reliable?

How long do Aio's last if I use them on a regular basis of 2 to 3 hr of gaming 3 times a week ? Will they leak or will the pumps fail in like 3 years  or so? Using  the cooler master 240 lite

1 hour ago, Shimejii said:

You went with the cheapest AIO available, i dont expect it to last more then a few years at most. You should avoid that CM series of AIOS. Most other decent brands tend to last 3-5 years.

Oh, i see. So, i should go with like corsair or deepcool right?

11 minutes ago, shadowstorm52 said:

Oh, i see. So, i should go with like corsair or deepcool right?

Both companies have cheap AIOS that have the same probelms as well. Basically the only reason to do AIO's is either space in the case, or you have a high thermal chip like a 9900k and you need thermals to be in check, or for quieter operation compared to air coolers.

Just now, Shimejii said:

Both companies have cheap AIOS that have the same probelms as well. Basically the only reason to do AIO's is either space in the case, or you have a high thermal chip like a 9900k and you need thermals to be in check, or for quieter operation compared to air coolers.

i am gonna use a 9700k and will overclock it slightly so aio or just normal cpu cooler

Just now, shadowstorm52 said:

i am gonna use a 9700k and will overclock it slightly so aio or just normal cpu cooler

do you already have the 9700k? if not id wait for 10th gen to be on shelves as its a better deal, otherwise yeah id just go with a NH-d15 :)

1 minute ago, Shimejii said:

do you already have the 9700k? if not id wait for 10th gen to be on shelves as its a better deal, otherwise yeah id just go with a NH-d15 :)

nope i dont have it yet and thats true if the 10th gen comes out i will get one of those for the smte and thanks man for the recommendation

• 2 weeks later...

i had a h115i with my old 4790k and it lasted 4 years, nh-d15 great choice and noctua mounting kit is a dream to use, but i went back to the new h115i pro from nd-n12.