Is this PC adequate?

I have been a low spec gamer for about 7 years now, but this is finally going to change. I have chosen the parts but I need your guys' verdict to know if this is going to work properly(no bottlenecks,  a powerful enough power source, and such). Any tips are welcome. Here are my future specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070S (Super) 
SSD: Kingston A400 240GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB (2016) 
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 C16 2x8GB 
MBD: Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite

What's your power supply choice and cooling choice??

Corsair RMx Series RM550x 2018, 80+ Gold, 550W for my power supply, and i intend to leave the stock coolers that come with the case (Floston Blade RGB)

1 minute ago, Andrei9282 said:

Corsair RMx Series RM550x 2018, 80+ Gold, 550W for my power supply, and i intend to leave the stock coolers that come with the case (Floston Blade RGB)

Are you planning on overclocking anything in your system?

No, at least not at the moment, and if i will, i'll have already purchased extra cooling fans

4 minutes ago, Andrei9282 said:

No, at least not at the moment, and if i will, i'll have already purchased extra cooling fans

Cause if your planning on overclocking processor you might want to look into an aio.

Just now, Gamzplayz said:

Cause if your planning on overclocking processor you might want to look into an aio.

what is an "aio"?

2 minutes ago, Andrei9282 said:

what is an "aio"?

All in one, a water cooling that comes already build and you don't have any maintenance to do.

Personnally and nowadays I would rather go with an high end air cooler, but that comes to personnal preference in the end.

Regarding power supply, I'd go with a higher wattage, though not absolutely necessary, I think you can get a 650-750W with the same rating for a very similar price. 

3 minutes ago, PEagle said:

All in one, a water cooling that comes already build and you don't have any maintenance to do.

Personnally and nowadays I would rather go with an high end air cooler, but that comes to personnal preference in the end.

Regarding power supply, I'd go with a higher wattage, though not absolutely necessary, I think you can get a 650-750W with the same rating for a very similar price. 

I highly agree with him it is all a preference thing. And yes you would probably want to strive for a more powerful psu.

4 minutes ago, PEagle said:

I understand. Except for the power supply, is everything alright? Is cooling going to be ok with the 2 fans that come with the case if i don't want to overclock anything?

Just now, NineEyeRon said:

Adequate for what?

Games?

Resolution?

Target FPS?

Quality settings?

Adequate in terms of everything working fine, like the building part of it(everything being compatible and things like that).

3 minutes ago, NineEyeRon said:

Adequate for what?

Games?

Resolution?

Target FPS?

Quality settings?

I know that in terms of specs, it's pretty alright and will be more than enough for my needs

4 minutes ago, NineEyeRon said:

Adequate for what?

Games?

Resolution?

Target FPS?

Quality settings?

And not having cooling problems, now that i think of it(i wrote above that i dont plan on buying extra coolers, just the ones that come with the case, 2 of them).

1 minute ago, Andrei9282 said:

I understand. Except for the power supply, is everything alright? Is cooling going to be ok with the 2 fans that come with the case if i don't want to overclock anything?

Cooling for stock should be okay, I'd go with a fan in the front of the case, another one working as an exhaust in the back. 

For power supply, it's a matter of having extra room and not working in the high end of the PSU and will future proof a bit.

1 minute ago, PEagle said:

Cooling for stock should be okay, I'd go with a fan in the front of the case, another one working as an exhaust in the back. 

For power supply, it's a matter of having extra room and not working in the high end of the PSU and will future proof a bit.

And upgraded to a 750 watt wont be too much more expensive than what you were planning on originally.

1 minute ago, PEagle said:

"For power supply, it's a matter of having extra room and not working in the high end of the PSU and will future proof a bit.". Can you please explain what that means please? :)) I don't have any experience with PC's

Oh wow, I have searched some 750w power supplies, and most of them are actually cheaper than this 550w one. Does anyone know why that is?

Hey OP . Care to give some more information about the build ? What's your budget ? What type of workload are you aiming for ? What resolution are you targeting ? Otherwise , I would probably switch the cpu to 3600 , mobo to tomahawk , ram to 3600 mhz or wait for the new b550 mobo,

Oh wow, I have searched some 750w power supplies, and most of them are actually cheaper than this 550w one. Does anyone know why that is?

It could be brand, how reliable, wattage, rating it could be a bunch of different reasons or mabey they just have a better deal.

Just now, Little_Apprentice said:

Hey OP . Care to give some more information about the build ? What's your budget ? What type of workload are you aiming for ? What resolution are you targeting ? Otherwise , I would probably switch the cpu to 3600 , mobo to tomahawk , ram to 3600 mhz or wait for the new b550 mobo,

Sure. I'm from Romania(things are a lil bit more expensive here, maybe cause of the coronavirus too), and have like a ~1000$ budget. I've put the components on userbenchmark.com and it rounds up to 3,755 RON, which is 843 dollars, and where I'm going to buy the components from, it's about 5,500 RON, which is 1,235 dollars. I'm 15 years old, and am planning on getting this PC for programming, streaming and gaming(mostly gaming).

Sure. I'm from Romania(things are a lil bit more expensive here, maybe cause of the coronavirus too), and have like a ~1000$ budget. I've put the components on userbenchmark.com and it rounds up to 3,755 RON, which is 843 dollars, and where I'm going to buy the components from, it's about 5,500 RON, which is 1,235 dollars. I'm 15 years old, and am planning on getting this PC for programming, streaming and gaming(mostly gaming).

What resolution and fps target for gaming you looking for?

1 minute ago, Gamzplayz said:

What resolution and fps target for gaming you looking for?

1080p on a 24 inch monitor, and for FPS generally above 100. I am going to buy a 24 inch 60Hz full HD monitor when i get this PC and then save up for a 144Hz 24 inch full HD(because my parents are buying it for me and I've told them that it's gonna be about 1,300 dollars, including peripherals).

8 minutes ago, Little_Apprentice said:

image.thumb.png.fc189b864d189c1ef8e11b9ab58a4298.pngwow, you're pretty good at building PC's, aren't you? :))

also, i put that ssd cause i couldn't find yours on there