Windows 8.1 Wallpaper changes on stratup

Bikkabo

I´m currenttly running 3 screens and have a designated wallpaper to match it (5760x1080). But I also have another computer on another location with only one 1080p monitor with a different wallpaper, makes sense..

When I start my primary PC /\ it has it´s wallpaper but after a while it changes over to the other PC´s wallpaper (3 of them). To notice is that I have the same microsoft account to both PC`s and I guess It´s some kinda sync between them, but I don´t know how to solve it, so a bit of help would be greatful. ;)

Pick one to not actively sync with your account. open the settings menu by moving mouse to the bottom right corner of the screen and clicking settings. then accounts. then select your account and remove your Microsoft account from it. this will turn it into a local account. you will still be able to use the store by entering your email directly into the store.

Pick one to not actively sync with your account. open the settings menu by moving mouse to the bottom right corner of the screen and clicking settings. then accounts. then select your account and remove your Microsoft account from it. this will turn it into a local account. you will still be able to use the store by entering your email directly into the store.

@Bikkabo: You don't quite need to do that. Yes you can remove the entire Microsoft account but a better way (IMO) would be just to turn off the sync for "Desktop personalisation", found in Metro PC Settings -> SkyDrive -> Sync settings. But it's up to you, Akin's method also works but you lose the other sync benefits.

@Bikkabo: You don't quite need to do that. Yes you can remove the entire Microsoft account but a better way (IMO) would be just to turn off the sync for "Desktop personalisation", found in Metro PC Settings -> SkyDrive -> Sync settings. But it's up to you, Akin's method also works but you lose the other sync benefits.

Thank you i didn't know you could just turn off the selected sync settings.

Thanks for the help! This seems more simple