Cablemods Cable Compatibility

an.ziety

I have recently built my first gaming PC. It looks and runs great, except for one thing, the stock cables that came with my power supply are not the most appealing to the eye. So I became interested in purchasing some Cablemod cables to enhance the look, only one problem. I am currently running a Corsair TXM Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX power supply and I cannot find my power supply listed anywhere on the Cablemod website. Would I be able to purchase the cables for the Corsair RMi/RMX/RM and just use them with my TXM? Or will I have to upgrade my PSU to get the cables? I don't want to risk frying my components by just trying it without knowing for sure. Thanks in advance.

(I am aware my power supply is semi modular and I will not be able to swap out the 24 pin and that is fine, I mostly just want to change out the cable running to my graphics card since that one is front and center.)

My current PC for those interested: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/tde555/saved/FVy7XL

There's literally a button on the website that says to click it if you don't see your power supply listed.

https://store.cablemod.com/configurator-suggest-psu/

They will check the pinouts or tell you which cable kit to buy.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020